Anniversary (FREE) Dining around the World!

Thanx everyone for reading!!!! I'll be back with more on Sunday - well, maybe just one CS in AK, and then a few more in November! I'll just change the name of this review though, instead of starting a new one.....

Just caught up on your reviews. Great job and I couldn't agree more!

Raglan Road-I would travel to Florida just to have It's Not Bleedin' Chowder and Ger's B&B Pudding-well, not really, I would hate to miss WDW. I absolutely LOVE the chowder and pudding! :cloud9:

Tutto-We ate there for the first time this Sept. and had an excellent meal as well. We would be happy to return here.

Chefs de France-this was one of the ADRs we didn't keep-after reading your review I'm not so sad we missed it. :rotfl2:

Cantina De San Angel-being from So. California we like the food here-reminds us of home. :)

Tangierine Cafe-DM and I share the combo platter here and it's more than enough.

Waiting to hear more.....

Thanks for the reviews. I want to try that pasta at Tutto Italia so much. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter