Animal Crossing-City Folk

I havent played for a few days real life has gotten in the way, I'm guessing my flowers are probably dead by now lol.

Lois and Kris i have emailed you your Eifel Towers.

Grumpy yours is left outside my gate for you to collect later. I will leave my gate open but i prob wont be around. Got loads of Housework to get on with tonight.

We've gotten sparklers and roman candles for August - how about you? The only thing is once you've used them, they're gone. And if you don't use them, they just look like a paper bag. but if you want one, I'd be glad to mail one to you!

I still have extra eiffel towers and sand castles by my gate - so don't order one Lois! Unless you already have......:laughing:

I am so jealous of your trip Duchie! Any favorite pics you want to share? And please tell me....how do you freeze time?!

I am still in search of that sandcastle but every time I check, your gate isn't open. I'll keep trying, or you can mail it to me if you want. :)

By the way, the Mom cat finally gave up and left my town and is no longer looking for her kitten, which was in Seattle. :laughing:

I still have extra eiffel towers and sand castles by my gate - so don't order one Lois! Unless you already have......:laughing:

I am so jealous of your trip Duchie! Any favorite pics you want to share? And please tell me....how do you freeze time?!

I have to wait around today for a repairman and I have no idea when he should arrive. So I'll probably be playing for much of today and I'll check for open gates. Oh, and to freeze time I just backed up the Wii to the date we left and have been slowly moving forward ever since.

I can get it for you! I think we've exchanged friend codes already, but just check - I have 2 names - me (Lois) or Me (Lovely)

I'll be out tonight and won't be able to do it tonight, but let me know which of my characters is your friend and then maybe you could visit tomorrow night and I'll give it to you?

Let me know,

Lois:)

I think I have Lois added but I'll check for sure later.

I did know you were In Gods country !!

Where were you ??

God's country - yep, that fits. It was seriously so beautiful there. We were in Aberdeen, which is where my brother lives. But we went to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness and the Highlands (Cairngorm Mountains?) Coming from flat Texas, my kids thought it was just the coolest thing ever. Everyone we met there was just so nice and friendly. My brother and his family have really enjoyed living there and I can see why.

I'm on with gates open. I have to leave for an hour or so around 3 but I'll leave the gate open. :-)

I am still in search of that sandcastle but every time I check, your gate isn't open. I'll keep trying, or you can mail it to me if you want. :)

By the way, the Mom cat finally gave up and left my town and is no longer looking for her kitten, which was in Seattle. :laughing:

I can give you a sandcastle - have we visited each other? If so I can mail it, if not, I'll leave my gate open tonight, come on over and I'll give it to you!

Oh, the Mom left without her baby, I guess she'll find her somewhere else.

We've gotten sparklers and roman candles for August - how about you? The only thing is once you've used them, they're gone. And if you don't use them, they just look like a paper bag. but if you want one, I'd be glad to mail one to you!

Oooh not sure if we have them, i will pop on my game in a mo and check.

I cant wait to get my decorating over with then i can play properly again.

Tortimer gives them out during the Sunday evening fireworks. Apparently there are fireworks every Sunday in August. I'll mail you a Roman Candle and a sparkler.

Just remind me, your friend code name is??? (I'll have all the other info.)

Tortimer gives them out during the Sunday evening fireworks. Apparently there are fireworks every Sunday in August. I'll mail you a Roman Candle and a sparkler.

Just remind me, your friend code name is??? (I'll have all the other info.)

Its Rosetta, town Disney :)

Thanks Lois:goodvibes

I must have given my sand castle away - again! I ordered another, I'll have it tomorrow and I'll open my gate tomorrow night. I promise ;)

Oooh not sure if we have them, i will pop on my game in a mo and check.

I cant wait to get my decorating over with then i can play properly again.

I mailed a Roman candle and a sparkler to you - enjoy :)

Thanks hun :)

Still havent managed to play, the batteries in my wii remote died and i cannot find the new ones i brought last week!

Nook is buying turnips for 197 bells right now. My gate's open. If you don't have my friend code, pm me. Nook's closes at 9 (It's 7:45 here). I'll keep checking to add anyone that's interested.

Ashley

My gate's open and the sandcastle is on the ground for you!

I need help. I am not having any luck getting the bugs that are supposed to come to the stumps. I have cut about 4 treest down and left the stump. Do I need to do anything else. Thanks!

I need help. I am not having any luck getting the bugs that are supposed to come to the stumps. I have cut about 4 treest down and left the stump. Do I need to do anything else. Thanks!

what kind of bugs are you talking about? We find a lot of bugs on the trunks of trees, you don't have to cut the trees down.:confused3

The 2 stump beetles are the Violin Beetle and the Longhorn Beetle. Violin Beetle season is over but they will be back on September.

I found that the stumps need to be visible from a distance as you approach because both types of beetles are very skittish! Walk around your town a bit and decide on a couple of locations that you think you can approach with visibility. I would recommend no more than 2-3 stumps because that will force the beetles to those locations.

It took me awhile to remember to approach the stumps really slowly to check for the beetles but I finally did catch them both. I got rid of my stumps immediately after I caught both beetles and donated them because despite the fact that they are a PITA to catch, the stump beetles don't sell for much! :laughing: HTH!

Keri

wow - thanks! We didn't know about stump beetles!!

So, you cut a couple of trees down and leave the stumps. Then the beetles should be visible as you approach the stumps? Gotta try that.

I am having trouble catching a tarantula. Anyone have any advice? :confused3

I have caught a scorpion, but that darn tarantula just bites me! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter