Animal Crossing-City Folk

Ok! Oh darn , your gate is closed...mine is open! I will leave my gate open tomorrow (I'll be standing by, but not really there). I dropped an Eiffel tower by the gate, stop by and pick it up!

And now I have a whole new problem. Kaitlin is in my town? She keeps following me around, looking for her Mommy, who she states might be in Seattle. Just my luck that Keri is out of town on vacation and I now have the stalker cat following me around looking so sad. I feel so bad every time I run past her, but I don't know what else to do.

Will she just hang around until I am able to get to Seattle to find her Mom? This is my first encounter with Kaitlin so I'm not sure how this works.

I'm back but my play time is limited since we still have guests. I'll try to pop on when I can tomorrow and maybe we will meet. I think she will eventually leave but hopefully we can get them reunited. :goodvibes

Also, I went a little crazy on the Eiffel towers and ordered a couple of sand castles too so I have some sitting by my gate. If you still need one when you come over, go ahead and take one.

Keri

OK I officially give up. :rotfl: It seems as though we are probably not on at the same time, as every time I check, your gates aren't showing as open when I am able to be on playing, which admittedly is usually just once a day, sometimes 2 times but for less than an hour each time. I know I added you correctly, because your name is showing up with the heart, etc.

I was able to snag an Eiffel Tower from someone else in the meantime, but I still wanted to honor my request to get the one from you, since you went to the trouble of ordering it and paying the bells.

We can still try to hook up for me to buy it and and I can stick it in my other characters house, or if you would rather, you can pass it on to the poster above who would like one now. Either way is fine with me. I keep my bag of bells ready outside my gate each time I check to see if your gate is open. These days I have more bells than I know what to do with, even my townies keep telling me that LOL :rolleyes1

Let me know either way and thanks again for the trouble.

Oh i thought you had to come pick up the Eifel Tower as i left my gate open and one outside my gate and i went to do housework and came back and someone had taken it, i was assuming it was you :rotfl:

Don't worry about the Bells its fine.

And now I have a whole new problem. Kaitlin is in my town? She keeps following me around, looking for her Mommy, who she states might be in Seattle. Just my luck that Keri is out of town on vacation and I now have the stalker cat following me around looking so sad. I feel so bad every time I run past her, but I don't know what else to do.

Will she just hang around until I am able to get to Seattle to find her Mom? This is my first encounter with Kaitlin so I'm not sure how this works.

Yesterday there was a :santa: hat in my Able shop. I get excited over the silliest little things. :woohoo:

Yes, she'll stick around. Try to ignore her so she doesn't cry and make you feel worse! You'll have to try to arrange a time with Keri to have her gate open. Then you have to lead her to the gate - you have to walk very slowly or she'll fall and cry even worse!

I'm back but my play time is limited since we still have guests. I'll try to pop on when I can tomorrow and maybe we will meet. I think she will eventually leave but hopefully we can get them reunited. :goodvibes

Also, I went a little crazy on the Eiffel towers and ordered a couple of sand castles too so I have some sitting by my gate. If you still need one when you come over, go ahead and take one.

Keri

Ok cool. I'll check later to see if your gates are open. And thank you in advance, I will grab a sandcastle! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and hope you're feeling better these days.

Yes, she'll stick around. Try to ignore her so she doesn't cry and make you feel worse! You'll have to try to arrange a time with Keri to have her gate open. Then you have to lead her to the gate - you have to walk very slowly or she'll fall and cry even worse!

Thanks Lois. I'm truly laughing at the thought of her falling down and crying, geez. So you're saying she's a little drama queen? :laughing:

How long does it take for a new bridge to get built? We finally donated enough bells and voted on where we want it. It's been a couple days...just wondering when we can expect it!

Thanks Lois. I'm truly laughing at the thought of her falling down and crying, geez. So you're saying she's a little drama queen? :laughing:

Oh it's sooooo sad!!! We would go out of our way to avoid her!! :sad2:

OMGosh!! Thank you so much!!! I just got home with Matt and he will flip when he sees this!!! You know that will be perfect for my Epcot basement!!! :cloud9: You are the best!!!:hug:

YAY!!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! :cool1:

How long does it take for a new bridge to get built? We finally donated enough bells and voted on where we want it. It's been a couple days...just wondering when we can expect it!

We just got out bridge too, seemed like it took forever, was definetely more than 4 days.

Hey ACCF friends!

We're finally back from our vacation in Scotland. What a beautiful country! We had such a great time and saw so much in just two weeks. We could easily have stayed another week.

But now it's back to our regularly scheduled lives - work, getting ready for school to start, etc. I'm SLOOOOOOWLY catching up my town. I decided to freeze time on the day we left and have been inching forward one day at a time. It's slow going but I'm only 8 days behind now (rather than 20)!

I saw someone mention an Eifel Tower? I'll happily pay anyone back if you could order one for me. (pretty please!)

Hey ACCF friends!

We're finally back from our vacation in Scotland. What a beautiful country! We had such a great time and saw so much in just two weeks. We could easily have stayed another week.

But now it's back to our regularly scheduled lives - work, getting ready for school to start, etc. I'm SLOOOOOOWLY catching up my town. I decided to freeze time on the day we left and have been inching forward one day at a time. It's slow going but I'm only 8 days behind now (rather than 20)!

I saw someone mention an Eifel Tower? I'll happily pay anyone back if you could order one for me. (pretty please!)

I can get it for you! I think we've exchanged friend codes already, but just check - I have 2 names - me (Lois) or Me (Lovely)

I'll be out tonight and won't be able to do it tonight, but let me know which of my characters is your friend and then maybe you could visit tomorrow night and I'll give it to you?

Let me know,

Lois:)

I still have extra eiffel towers and sand castles by my gate - so don't order one Lois! Unless you already have......:laughing:

I am so jealous of your trip Duchie! Any favorite pics you want to share? And please tell me....how do you freeze time?!

I still have extra eiffel towers and sand castles by my gate - so don't order one Lois! Unless you already have......:laughing:

I am so jealous of your trip Duchie! Any favorite pics you want to share? And please tell me....how do you freeze time?!

OK - you do the Eiffel Tower! I don't have extras, I just give mine away and order another :-)

Scotland - sigh - sounds idyllic!! Yes, pictures!!! :surfweb:

Hey ACCF friends!

I did know you were In Gods country !!

Where were you ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter