• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Crossing-City Folk

Parotheadlois i have only managed to order 1 Efiel tower for you as i ran out of bells :lmao: they are 4,000 bells each. So when i get some more money i will order you 2 more.

Did you get me one? I will bring you bells. :) Also, once we have them in our pockets/catalogs, we can order extras for ourselves. I hadn't thought of that yesterday. :laughing: Thanks!

Keri

Hey there, I'm away for 4 weeks to WDW tomorrow sorry I couldn't get Sandcastles out to everyone but I will try my best when I come back, I know who you guys are, if anyone else would like one please let me know :)

Blair

Blair, I was just wondering this morning if everything was ok with you, since I hadn't seen you here. Absolutely, my sandcastle can wait, no problem.

Enjoy your trip to WDW, 4 weeks is awesome!! :goodvibes

Ok i will add your code, here is mine

FC-3738-7077-7635
Name-Rosetta
Town-Disney

Im ordering then now so i wil be online tomorrow for you to collect them. I'll leave my gate open all day for you.

Thank you so much. I will add your code also and promptly bring by my bells for the tower, or mail them to you, whichever you prefer.

Hey there, I'm away for 4 weeks to WDW tomorrow sorry I couldn't get Sandcastles out to everyone but I will try my best when I come back, I know who you guys are, if anyone else would like one please let me know :)

Blair

Have a great time! Make sure to pack lots of hot weather clothes. It's been pretty miserable down here, with few storms to cool things off.

My sister saw on an AC cheats website that you could bury a shovel and then dig it up the next day to get a gold shovel. She did that and it worked but I was just wondering if there is a point for the golden shovel. Does it do anything special? :confused3

My sister saw on an AC cheats website that you could bury a shovel and then dig it up the next day to get a gold shovel. She did that and it worked but I was just wondering if there is a point for the golden shovel. Does it do anything special? :confused3

Yep, there is a purpose to the gold shovel. This is what is on http://accf.wikispaces.com/Tools

"Upgrades: In addition to the above, a silver shovel provides a 10% chance at doubling the bells that appear from a money rock each time it is hit. A golden shovel does not do this, but allows the player to create saplings using bells, with a possibility of the resulting tree turning out as a money tree, with 3 sets of 30,000 bells. Every 1,000 bells you bury give you a 1% chance at a money tree (i.e. 50,000 bells buried gives you a 50% chance at a money tree).

Keri, did you happen to drop a random fossil outside of my Nook's last night during your visit? There was one there this morning when I logged on and I don't remember putting it there. Although it could just be that I'm losing my mind and actually put it there myself lol. :rolleyes:

Sorry my gate hasnt been opened yet, im not feeling to well.

Will try and open it in the next hour or so for a little while.

Keri, did you happen to drop a random fossil outside of my Nook's last night during your visit? There was one there this morning when I logged on and I don't remember putting it there. Although it could just be that I'm losing my mind and actually put it there myself lol. :rolleyes:

You aren't losing your mind. :laughing: I dug it up and dropped it there since it was close and I knew you'd find it. :)

Hey Keri,

Matt has just dropped a Eiffel Tower at your gate....he also " accidentally " dug up a hybrid !! :headache:

Please dont be mad at him...his guinea pig just died !!! :sad1:

Hey Keri,

Matt has just dropped a Eiffel Tower at your gate....he also " accidentally " dug up a hybrid !! :headache:

Please dont be mad at him...his guinea pig just died !!! :sad1:

Thank you! And no worries about the flower. Stuff happens - I accidentally dig up flowers, even the occasional hybrid, by accident too! So sorry to hear about the piggy. :sad1::hug:

*Puts Eiffel tower on her wishlist*

Will gladly pay bells, even a few extra to add this to my catalog. Just let me know.

Here is my info:

Seattle
Keri
2364-0911-7373

Add me and let me know your info and I'll pass you a tower. I already ordered a few. :)

FYI, we are leaving town for a few days tomorrow - to go to St. Louis actually! - with visiting relatives so if we don't manage to hook up today, it will be after Wednesday. Once we have exchanged codes tho, I can at least mail you one if we can't get a visit together. No bells necessary. :goodvibes

My gate is going to be open from 6pm UK time for about a hour, i have 2 towers for you Lois and 1 for you Grumpy.

I'll leave them by the gate for you to collect incase im not by the wii.

Kris just ordered you a Eifel Tower aswell, that should arrive for you tomorrow and Lois i just ordered your 3rd tower so that will come tomorrow aswell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter