• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Crossing-City Folk

Just found your code and will add it right now. I need to run out and return a movie but will be back shortly. Gates will be open and all items by the gate except for the pile of axes are up for grabs. There is also a mixed patch of flowers to the far right of the gate that is up for grabs too. None are hybrids....just regular flowers.

FYI - I am having to delete some friend codes to add more. If I haven't seen someone in several week, I may end up - deleting you but I swear it's nothing personal! If I need to add you back, just let me know. I may start doing friend codes on my extra characters as well just so I can have more spaces!

Keri

I'll be looking for your open gate so I can snoop around some more;)
I need to look at the dimensions of your "squares" and see how did you handle the signs where the houses go. Did you brick around them?

so, let's get those posts up! How was the weather today?
How was your trip to WDW?

What's your name?

;)

I would answer in individual posts to up my count, but it would be so obnoxious lol. The weather today was lovely. My trip to WDW rocked and I traded for a bunch of pins to add to my permanent collection. My name is Tina. :P:hippie:

Okay, now I'm just being bad and upping my post count from five to six.

I really, really want to up my count. I'm familiar with animal crossing, but I'm a cityfolk noob.

I'll leave my gate open most of the night. I may or may not be playing, but you can still come visit! If I'm standing by the fountain, I'm not playing!

I forgot I changed internet service providers but didn't change my internet settings on the Wii. Now I can't find the password for my wireless router. I guess I won't be visiting anyone until I can find that. Rats.

I can PM now :dance3:

So, I need friend codes .. and to give my friend code...
and to be all friendly. :):grouphug:

My town is terribly boring, but iI'm excited to play with the wifi features here.
I was a member of an ac group on msn when I played wild world, but I finished the game, and the group shut down while I wasn't looking. I'm really excited to play and make some friends here... Plus, you all do disney, and that just makes this.. perfect or something.:cloud9:

If anyone had decent turnip prices and doesn't mind friending me and letting me make 3-4 trips, please let me know. I would be very grateful!

It's only Wednesday, but the Stalk Market Wizard is showing that I have the horrible "Constantly Decreasing" pattern. At this point, I'll be happy to break even this week.

If anyone had decent turnip prices and doesn't mind friending me and letting me make 3-4 trips, please let me know. I would be very grateful!

It's only Wednesday, but the Stalk Market Wizard is showing that I have the horrible "Constantly Decreasing" pattern. At this point, I'll be happy to break even this week.

ours are 104 bells, but its only Tuesday in our town, prices usually peak on Thursday, but you're welcome to come whenever you want. just pm me.

Even having an AC perfect town isn't good enough for me! I want grass - I loved visiting Keri's town and I got motivated to change my town to see what happens.

I'm ready for a change, my niece told me about a game involving farming (which would be appropriate considering where we live) ;)

But I'm hanging in there - come on over!

Nice hearing from you too, how's everything??

Mine are 404 right now!!! It's 10:30 so the price will change in an hour and a half so I hope you are on. :scared: I will leave my gates open for anyone to come and sell and check here for info to add.

Here is mine:
2364-0911-7373
Seattle
Keri

Mine are 404 right now!!! It's 10:30 so the price will change in an hour and a half so I hope you are on. :scared: I will leave my gates open for anyone to come and sell and check here for info to add.

Here is mine:
2364-0911-7373
Seattle
Keri

Thanks, Keri!

If you have a slot to add me back, the info is:

2621-8077-1617
town y7u8i9o0 (That's oh, zero at the end)
Zorah

I have to take my son to camp, but should make it back with some time to make 3 trips.

Thanks, Keri!

If you have a slot to add me back, the info is:

2621-8077-1617
town y7u8i9o0 (That's oh, zero at the end)
Zorah

I have to take my son to camp, but should make it back with some time to make 3 trips.

I'll add you back right now!

I got a eifel tower for it being Bastille Day yesterday, so if anyone would like one let me know and i will order some in.

Guys - I set my time back to 8 AM and the turnip prices are still 404! Sooo....if anyone wants to sell, I'll try to leave my gates open all day. I'll set it back to 8:00 again around noon. :rotfl: If anyone is off date and near Sunday, you can really can get the turnip train rolling and do some instant buying and selling for a few hours. :wizard:

I really, really, really want an eiffel tower. I think Vickie was going to get me one but if I end up with 2, dd would be thrilled. They are sooooooooooo cool. I saw one in Mattville yesterday and they function as lamps too. Frankly, they are WAY cooler than the dorky hot dog hats we got for the 4th. LOL!

I got a eifel tower for it being Bastille Day yesterday, so if anyone would like one let me know and i will order some in.

That would be so cool. I saw a picture of it on the AC Community forum. If you don't mind, I would like one ordered for me please. Thanks! :goodvibes

That would be so cool. I saw a picture of it on the AC Community forum. If you don't mind, I would like one ordered for me please. Thanks! :goodvibes

Ok i will add your code, here is mine

FC-3738-7077-7635
Name-Rosetta
Town-Disney

Im ordering then now so i wil be online tomorrow for you to collect them. I'll leave my gate open all day for you.

Parotheadlois i have only managed to order 1 Efiel tower for you as i ran out of bells :lmao: they are 4,000 bells each. So when i get some more money i will order you 2 more.

Thanks!!! I'll drop off some bells for you when I see your gate is open :woohoo:

I just realized, I can probably mail them to you, I'll try that when I get home from work later.

THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter