Animal Crossing-City Folk

Did they also do a T3 and free T3 and they were normal? That TSH is way too high (at least for an adult). The high insulin is not necesarily a sign of diabetes, but it is a sign there's something going on.

No T3 tests at all! :confused3 That THS is well above normal range for adolescents as well as adults. Thank you sooooooo much for all of your great info. These tests are so all over the board that I really didn't even know where to start! You really have had a go of it yourself, haven't you?! :hug:

</totalthreadjack> :rolleyes1

No T3 tests at all! :confused3 That THS is well above normal range for adolescents as well as adults. Thank you sooooooo much for all of your great info. These tests are so all over the board that I really didn't even know where to start! You really have had a go of it yourself, haven't you?! :hug:

</totalthreadjack> :rolleyes1

I can't think of any thread I've been on that doesn't eventually go off topic. :thumbsup2 I hope you figure out what's going on with you and DD. :grouphug:

And to bring this a little on topic, I got a hot dog hat even though I was off date and not on on the 4th. Thanks Nintendo for the classy attire. I paired it with the red two piece bathing suit design from one of your towns.

Hey guys - my gate area has a ton of flowers, some paintings and a silver slingshot. All up for grabs but I'll probably pick it all up by tomorrow evening because I've lost my perfect rating and an not getting Jacob's Ladders. :mad:

I have my gate open tonight and will try to leave it open a bunch tomorrow. Come on in and take what you need from by the gate even if I am a bobblehead. :laughing:

Keri

Oh Keri, sorry to hear you and your daughter are going through this. I don't have any advice either about thyroid issues. I had 2 1/2 of my parathyroid glands removed when I was 20 but they are unrelated to the thyroid and its issues.

I hope you get some answers soon from her tests and it all gets worked out. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. :hug:

Thanks Grumpy! :)

Only update so far is when I went in to see my Doc on Friday afternoon. I had been seriously ill and totally out of it for 4- 5 days. I nearly had DH take me to the ER a few different times but didn't. It turns out, my blood pressure was so sky high (it's usually quite normal) that the nurse thought he would admit me to the hospital. :eek: Instead he gave me samples of a blood pressure med that is a beta blocker and told me to take the first one immediately and then sent me upstairs for a quickie round of basic labs. He said he will be in contact on Monday with the results of the first round of labs and we will go from there. He said go to the ER over the weekend if I got any worse. Good news is that I have only had a couple of episodes since - even my pulse seems back to normal) and I am feeling soooooo much better. I was asleep by 7:00 Friday night and slept until 9:00 Sat morning!

Of course, I am not happy with being put on yet another drug - I want to know why my BP is all of a sudden so high and hope that he will be aggressive in finding that out so that I can get the cause treated and be off this med asap.

Anyhoo...am nearly done watering my flowers (checked the weather last night and no rain today in my town) and will be opening my gates soon for the day. I plan to continue to be very, very lazy and rest all day again so hopefully, I'll see a few of you around. :banana: :woohoo: Still have loads of flowers left by my gate and one painting up for grabs. :)

We just got Animal Crossing for the Wii and are very excited to visit others. My daughter is the one who plays the most so far. Our native fruit is cherries.

Here is her information if you'd like to join us sometime:

Petland
Katelyn
3137-4733-5163

Thanks!:goodvibes:

Hey guys - my gate area has a ton of flowers, some paintings and a silver slingshot. All up for grabs but I'll probably pick it all up by tomorrow evening because I've lost my perfect rating and an not getting Jacob's Ladders. :mad:

I have my gate open tonight and will try to leave it open a bunch tomorrow. Come on in and take what you need from by the gate even if I am a bobblehead. :laughing:

Keri

thanks for letting me visit! I love your town and I'm so happy I now have my own garden gnome!!! thank you:flower3:

Keri

I just added you. I check to see if your gates are still open, I've been outside gardening all day. I promise to respect your town, that is, if I can get there lol. :)

I just added you. I check to see if your gates are still open, I've been outside gardening all day. I promise to respect your town, that is, if I can get there lol. :)

Just found your code and will add it right now. I need to run out and return a movie but will be back shortly. Gates will be open and all items by the gate except for the pile of axes are up for grabs. There is also a mixed patch of flowers to the far right of the gate that is up for grabs too. None are hybrids....just regular flowers.

FYI - I am having to delete some friend codes to add more. If I haven't seen someone in several week, I may end up - deleting you but I swear it's nothing personal! If I need to add you back, just let me know. I may start doing friend codes on my extra characters as well just so I can have more spaces!

Keri

Oh dear, I'm sorry. Yes I suppose that would help! :rotfl:

I'm still somewhat of a visitation virgin. :rolleyes1 I've only ever been to one other town back in December when I started playing, to get fruit.

Town: Mars
Name: Mar
FC: 4339-6961-9210

My town will be open for the next 1 or so, wont be on wii speak though as DD will not go bed if she hears people talking lol.

Roll on next week when i can play all day lol.

Keri - I'm so sorry to hear about your DD's health problems. I hope everything turns out ok. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

I finally have internet again at my new house, so I will be hoping to visit some towns and if no one is on, I will leave my gates open. I fixed my town all up while I didn't have internet. I'm excited to be able to visit with people again!

Grump23 and Mic and Min I added you. Here's my info. Hopefully, i will see you soon!

Town Name: Kerber
Name: Kris
Code: 2192-3392-1825

Keri

Thanks for letting me grab a couple of flowers and some paintings! I'm trying to use your town as "inspiration" for my own! :goodvibes

I just came back from a Disney trip to find out that it's beetle season in accf . . . awesome. :lovestruc I'm having a great time catching beetles, but not much luck with fish. I looked back through a few pages of the forum trying to learn about waving, but couldn't find it. Maybe I overlooked it?

I've added a couple of you to my friend roster. I'd like to give out my town code, but can't until I've posted eight more times lol. I don't like posting it on a publicly viewable forum, and I can't pm until I've proven that I'm legit. (or close to it :P)

Keri's town is so beautiful - I'd love to come back and look around more (and perhaps "borrow" some ideas). ;)

I agree! I love the layout of it too. It's so cool seeing the differences in layout, compared to mine. Mine has two small ramps that take you from the top half of town to the bottom. I liked the long alley type walkway she had in her town that takes you from top to bottom, that was so cool.

I wish Nintendo allowed us to have more than one town per wii. I could probably run around mine blindfolded, since I know the walkways so well. I almost got lost in Keri's town, trying to find my way back to the top. :rotfl:

Visiting her town inspired me to clean up my flowers a little. I'm trying to work on getting more hybrids now. Before I just let them pop up without really trying, but now I'm going to put more effort into creating the ones I want.

Thanks again Keri for allowing me to visit. :)

I've added a couple of you to my friend roster. I'd like to give out my town code, but can't until I've posted eight more times lol. I don't like posting it on a publicly viewable forum, and I can't pm until I've proven that I'm legit. (or close to it :P)

so, let's get those posts up! How was the weather today?
How was your trip to WDW?

What's your name?

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter