• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ang & Tink's Dining Revue... A Gastric Comedy! ***LIVE***

I am so sorry Tink is not feeling well....is she doing better today? When I took our nieces the little one had a tummy ache from eating too much yummy foods!

Rosa Regale..oh I love that stuff! We buy it from Publix and some expensive dark chocolate and treat ourselves on a weekend night...hmmm maybe we will do that tonight!

I love Beirgarten, havent been in a while so I really miss it!

Have fun tonight, take pics of you guys in costume!

ohhhh I can't wait to see more food. I leave in 12 days. YIPPPPIEEE! I can't wait to have a crepe in France. and I need a good fruity drink recommendation. What are your top 3 adult beverages thus far?

I am so sorry Tink is not feeling well....is she doing better today? When I took our nieces the little one had a tummy ache from eating too much yummy foods!

Rosa Regale..oh I love that stuff! We buy it from Publix and some expensive dark chocolate and treat ourselves on a weekend night...hmmm maybe we will do that tonight!

I love Beirgarten, havent been in a while so I really miss it!

Have fun tonight, take pics of you guys in costume!

Tink's fine, but I'm not. Dr. says it's the viral crud... that's what she said.... lovely, huh? Tink isn't used to "rich" foods, and so many potatoes and bread, and chocolate... her stomach was rebelling! LOL! I saw Rosa Regale at the grocery store, I contemplated purchasing that as well as my mucinex and claritin, but didn't think that it would be a good chaser...LOL! (bummer though.)

Loving your reviews! Thanks for sharing your trip with us:thumbsup2

I'll finish up on the last day and a half tomorrow, when I hopefully get the pictures transferred from Tink's computer to mine... a feat in and of itself!

Just stumbled on your thread-- hope you're having a great time! Looking forward to more reviews :goodvibes

Was having a great time, til Sunday am... but that's another story... our vacation was Wonderful!!!!!

ohhhh I can't wait to see more food. I leave in 12 days. YIPPPPIEEE! I can't wait to have a crepe in France. and I need a good fruity drink recommendation. What are your top 3 adult beverages thus far?

Since I am such a lightweight, and didn't have as many of the wonderful adult drinks I wanted to have... my favs are: Rosa Regale (you can get this in Italy - at the wine cellar... to the right of the entrance to the courtyard. It's an expensive glass of wine, but worth the taste... and the 2 pieces of chocolate that come with it ;)), the Lapu Lapu was good, strong but good... and since I only had one other adult drink, the Peach Snap, that would be the third beverage... I really meant to have the pomegranate kir, and the pomegranate margarita but never had the chance, as well as other things we wanted to do, but didn't get the chance... not enough time... etc.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. This viral thing (and the flu) going around is awful.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. This viral thing (and the flu) going around is awful.

We ended up leaving with 5 CS remaining... because I felt so awful the last morning, we didn't go to AK like we were going to... I got out of bed, had a sinus headache, felt dizzy, and went back to sleep... thank goodness for late checkout! (actually, thank Theresa, the housekeeping mgr.!)

Dr. told me to take 5 different meds (4 otc, 1 prescript) to stop the nasal issues... you don't want to hear about it, believe me!

The only thing that I wanted to do, but didn't get a chance to do...was to say bye to John (concierge) for helping us out... he is such a sweet guy.

We ended up leaving with 5 CS remaining... because I felt so awful the last morning, we didn't go to AK like we were going to... I got out of bed, had a sinus headache, felt dizzy, and went back to sleep... thank goodness for late checkout! (actually, thank Theresa, the housekeeping mgr.!)

Dr. told me to take 5 different meds (4 otc, 1 prescript) to stop the nasal issues... you don't want to hear about it, believe me!

The only thing that I wanted to do, but didn't get a chance to do...was to say bye to John (concierge) for helping us out... he is such a sweet guy.

I've never met John...I'll have to make a point of it the next time we are there.

Feel better. :hug:

lapu lapu: that is only at Poly, right?
And the Peach Snap...I forget already where it is!

So you weren't able to indulge in a Grey Goose Slushie?? I would love to know how this is...(fruity at all?)

I too am a lightweight, and plan on enjoying a few choice drinks over the 8 days...not a few each day. LOL!

I hope you are both up and well soon!

lapu lapu: that is only at Poly, right?
And the Peach Snap...I forget already where it is!

So you weren't able to indulge in a Grey Goose Slushie?? I would love to know how this is...(fruity at all?)

I too am a lightweight, and plan on enjoying a few choice drinks over the 8 days...not a few each day. LOL!

I hope you are both up and well soon!

I hate to hijack the thread but thought id answer anyway. The Grey Good Slushie was just like a frozen alcholic lemonade but not a tart lemonade.

Glad you made it home safe and sound but so sorry you are not feeling well! That nasal thing is going around in SWFL big time, everyone is sick and getting to the Dr for meds....I am trying my best to stay healthy but with all the snowbirds arriving that may be tough!

Get well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter