Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

Glad you are getting married, but being a MOM and knowing that the future is hard on young famlies, I would stongly suggest that if you can afford a 20,000+ wedding, you may want to cut back and use some of the money for a down payment on a house.

After all a wedding is one day, but marriage is rest of the time. I told my daughter to do a small wedding and get the house so they had a place to live and have children. She spent 6000 for the wedding and a down payment. :wizard:

Now is a good time to get the house and start to make the future plans, a disney wedding is great, but if after the wedding all you have is a picture. :chat: and a bill not much of a future.

Wishing all goes well.

So back to WEDDING planning...We are making an appointment at another neaby Wedding shop. I am thinking of cancelling my Kleinfelds appointment...because I really love the dress from David's! I just want to try some more on that are similar in styel (meaning NO pouf!).

We have a lot going, getting ready to move in about 3 weeks...and there really isn't much to do anyway. We are hoping to sign a contract before June thought. Df is selling the parts for a bike he was going to build. Thank god he talked himself out of that one!:rotfl:

I also want to keep looking for flowers, I am not sure the flowers I picked...or have an idea about, really match the dress style I like.

I love this :cloud9:

So you booked Randy but you don't have a deposit on your wedding? :confused3

Yup...I happen to have the deposit now :thumbsup2 The deposit on the wedding is coming shortly:banana: But we have it held so I am not stressing yet. We have a lot going on right now, with the big move and my promotion.

So back to WEDDING planning...We are making an appointment at another neaby Wedding shop. I am thinking of cancelling my Kleinfelds appointment...because I really love the dress from David's! I just want to try some more on that are similar in styel (meaning NO pouf!).

We have a lot going, getting ready to move in about 3 weeks...and there really isn't much to do anyway. We are hoping to sign a contract before June thought. Df is selling the parts for a bike he was going to build. Thank god he talked himself out of that one!:rotfl:

I also want to keep looking for flowers, I am not sure the flowers I picked...or have an idea about, really match the dress style I like.

I love this :cloud9:

What store are you making your appointment for?? I'm excited you are going to try more on!!! Now you know what type of dress you want and you can see what else is out there.

I was at Michael's today and almost sent you a picture of a premade bridal bouquet they have. It is similar to the one you posted only with some yellow in it and a brighter pink. It was gorgeous!

What store are you making your appointment for?? I'm excited you are going to try more on!!! Now you know what type of dress you want and you can see what else is out there.

I was at Michael's today and almost sent you a picture of a premade bridal bouquet they have. It is similar to the one you posted only with some yellow in it and a brighter pink. It was gorgeous!

Oh you should have!!

Isn't this planning stuff just way too much fun?! I'm so excited for you, and going to be following your plans! Especially since you're a fellow 2010 bride. I love your choices so far! That second dress from David's Bridal looks beautiful on you! The feather comb is adorable. So old Hollywood glamorous, it'll go well with the pretty chic style of dress you're after. :thumbsup2

Btw! I think pink and green would make for an awesome color combination! I would personally stick with two colors, to make things less complicated for yourself.

Can't wait to see more updates!

Isn't this planning stuff just way too much fun?! I'm so excited for you, and going to be following your plans! Especially since you're a fellow 2010 bride. I love your choices so far! That second dress from David's Bridal looks beautiful on you! The feather comb is adorable. So old Hollywood glamorous, it'll go well with the pretty chic style of dress you're after. :thumbsup2

Btw! I think pink and green would make for an awesome color combination! I would personally stick with two colors, to make things less complicated for yourself.

Can't wait to see more updates!

Aww thank you!! I am not sure...I feel like everyone is doing pink and green. Which is why I liked yellow and green with a tiny touch of pink. But after looking at flowers...well I just love pink!

I know I should have! I left the store and realized I never did it! I may have to go back just to send you a photo of it lol.:rotfl:

After you see what I already bought, I may have to go to Michaels this weekend!!

First off, congrats!! I love your ring, the color scheme, the cake topper, and RANDY!

Haha that's how it worked for me at David's Bridal as well. Went in there to play around and tried on like 15 dresses! I actually tried that dress on! But it looks SOOOOO much better on you! I actually really like DB, and the prices are so reasonable. The hair clip is so lovely as well.

I can't wait to read more!

Hi Amanda, Congrats on booking Randy!!!

I know you are having color issues so I found some links I thought might help you. I love yellow and green together. I think it would be perfect for a March wedding. Very springy and beautiful.

http://www.liweddings.com/chat/topic-494477-1.html

http://twolia.com/blogs/designlovely/2009/03/30/mood-board-yellow-green-elegant-springtime/

This link has LOTS of pics
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Hope it helps!!

First off, congrats!! I love your ring, the color scheme, the cake topper, and RANDY!

Haha that's how it worked for me at David's Bridal as well. Went in there to play around and tried on like 15 dresses! I actually tried that dress on! But it looks SOOOOO much better on you! I actually really like DB, and the prices are so reasonable. The hair clip is so lovely as well.

I can't wait to read more!
Thank you!! I feel like I tried on that many and most I didn't like!!

Hi Amanda, Congrats on booking Randy!!!

I know you are having color issues so I found some links I thought might help you. I love yellow and green together. I think it would be perfect for a March wedding. Very springy and beautiful.

http://www.liweddings.com/chat/topic-494477-1.html

http://twolia.com/blogs/designlovely/2009/03/30/mood-board-yellow-green-elegant-springtime/

This link has LOTS of pics
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Hope it helps!!

OMG Thank you so much. I am going to check them out today.

So more big news at work...I won an award!! It is for our Wellness Initiatives in 2008!! The bad part is that we will be in Florida when the award luncheon is. My boss has told me if I move my vacation by a few days to attend, she will cover ANY costs incurred!! I haven't had a chance to talk to Eric about it yet though...:cool1:

So more big news at work...I won an award!! It is for our Wellness Initiatives in 2008!! The bad part is that we will be in Florida when the award luncheon is. My boss has told me if I move my vacation by a few days to attend, she will cover ANY costs incurred!! I haven't had a chance to talk to Eric about it yet though...:cool1:

Congrats Girl! And if she is going to pick up the cost could you sneak in an upgrade or 2 lol!

Thank you!! I feel like I tried on that many and most I didn't like!!

OMG Thank you so much. I am going to check them out today.

When is the luncheon? What days would you end up being there???

Congrats Girl! And if she is going to pick up the cost could you sneak in an upgrade or 2 lol!

Ooh I know!! She is a Disney nut too so it might not be hard!

When is the luncheon? What days would you end up being there???

Unfortunately its the 9th. Eric probably can't change his vacation...plus he wasn't too happy about it. My only other option is to fly home for just that day...I would be gone from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. :sad2:

Ooh I know!! She is a Disney nut too so it might not be hard!

Unfortunately its the 9th. Eric probably can't change his vacation...plus he wasn't too happy about it. My only other option is to fly home for just that day...I would be gone from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. :sad2:

Seems like a lot for one day. At least you know you got the award. It would be nice to go but seems a little difficult! :sad2:

Congratulations on your engagement! Your colors are beautiful, but I have to tell you that I saw the pics of you in the dresses you tried on, and I LOVED you in the second dress!!!! Loved it!!

So, what are your hotels going to be? And have you started thinking about the activities you'll do for your guests? That was part of my favorite planning because I wanted my guests (some of whom hadn't been to Disney in years) to have a great time and understand why we picked Disney for our wedding. :cutie:

Have you thought about when everyone will come down? Are you going to have a rehearsal dinner or dessert party? Dinner somewhere so everyone can meet? It's so fun--I can't wait to follow your plans!

Best of luck with your planning, Mandy. And I really do love dress #2. :goodvibes

Seems like a lot for one day. At least you know you got the award. It would be nice to go but seems a little difficult! :sad2:

I know...I just emailed my boss and told her that Eric's vacation couldn't be moved. He would actually lose it if he tried to move it! And that going home for one day seemed very long...just for the hour and a half.

Congrats on the award! That stinks that you'll be in Florida at time,but it's awesome that your boss would incurr the costs.

Thank you!! My boss is awesome :)

Congratulations on your engagement! Your colors are beautiful, but I have to tell you that I saw the pics of you in the dresses you tried on, and I LOVED you in the second dress!!!! Loved it!!

So, what are your hotels going to be? And have you started thinking about the activities you'll do for your guests? That was part of my favorite planning because I wanted my guests (some of whom hadn't been to Disney in years) to have a great time and understand why we picked Disney for our wedding. :cutie:

Have you thought about when everyone will come down? Are you going to have a rehearsal dinner or dessert party? Dinner somewhere so everyone can meet? It's so fun--I can't wait to follow your plans!

Best of luck with your planning, Mandy. And I really do love dress #2. :goodvibes

WOW!! You made me think about a lot!!

We are going to try and keep this low key. Many people who are coming are making it a vacation so I don't want to plan too many activities. We are thinking everyone will fly in Sunday, Monday we might do stuff with them, like a welcome dinner, the Wedding is Tuesday then everyone is on their own.

I do plan to do a newsletter so everyone has more info, especially those who haven't been to Disney!

I love the 2nd dress too! Thanks! I am making an appointment today to go to another bridal shop! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter