Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

I know...I just emailed my boss and told her that Eric's vacation couldn't be moved. He would actually lose it if he tried to move it! And that going home for one day seemed very long...just for the hour and a half.

Yeah that is a lot for an hour and a half! Losing Eric's vacation time isn't worth it at all. Plus, if you went home the 9th who would I drink around the world with???:confused:

Yeah that is a lot for an hour and a half! Losing Eric's vacation time isn't worth it at all. Plus, if you went home the 9th who would I drink around the world with???:confused:

Lol no worries! I'm not going anywhere:thumbsup2 Poor Patrick doesn't know what he's in for!!

Congratulations!! How exciting! I've actually been following your blog, checked out the link in your signature one day and I really enjoyed it. :)

Sorry you can't go to the award luncheon but yay for going dress shopping again!!! Hope you find something you love!! :lovestruc

Drinking round the world is the BEST part of Epcot!

Do you get to go to Fraunks's? I wish I could have gone there..it looks very cool!

Congratulations!! How exciting! I've actually been following your blog, checked out the link in your signature one day and I really enjoyed it. :)

Aww thank you! I didn't think anyone really read my blog! I should keep up with it more.

Sorry you can't go to the award luncheon but yay for going dress shopping again!!! Hope you find something you love!! :lovestruc

I am so excited. We got an appointment for 11 a.m. on Saturday and Lauren is coming too!!

Thanks we will!

Tonight I asked Lauren to be my MoH and my mom to walk me down the aisle...Both said YES!!

Thanks we will!

Tonight I asked Lauren to be my MoH and my mom to walk me down the aisle...Both said YES!!

I am so excited to be in your wedding!!!:cloud9: We are going to have so much fun and now when Pat asks why I am helping you with so much stuff I have a very good excuse:rotfl:

Was your mom excited you asked her to walk you down the aisle?? Did she cry as much as your grandma?

Thanks we will!

Very cool to have both the bride to be and the MOH on the Disboards so we get double the low-down on the planning :thumbsup2 Looking forward to the debrief on how Saturday dress shopping goes!

Thanks everyone!!

Last night my mom and I spent some time looking at flowers. My trouble is a lot of the flowers look to foofy (is that a word?) for the shape of dress I want. I do love the yellow but can't seem to make it work...with something I like anyway.

So we started playing around with colors and I think I may change things a bit...This is my inspiration.

ry%3D400

Possibly with a dress like this...

f01-0007.JPG

Hahaha just kidding Lauren!!

Like this:
ry%3D400

I hope you and your new MOH Lauren have a wonderful time dress shopping tomorrow!! :yay:

OMG I almost peed myself after that one!!:rotfl2: I love that style of dress too! Are you looking into Calla Lilys? I had those for my bouquet...only red instead of pink. The pink ones are gorgeous. I do know what you mean about foofy. I was the same way...that's why I went with Callas. They are so clean and simple. The purple is pretty too!

Ohh purple and green are beautiful together. I also love the callas. I think callas would be perfect with the style you are going for. Of course I love hydrangeas too!!! I love your new inspiration. That MOH dress is so cute too! I love that color green.

I just saw a green/purple color combo on the cover of Family circle magazine and loved it. I never thought to put those 2 colors together till I saw this-

345_FamilyCircleMay09.jpg

I think they're just beautiful together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter