All Stars Fridge Swap Take 2 - Come Join Us - January 13 to 23 Opening - Come Join Us

This thread has been re-opened here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2656052 and the swap is currently up and running . Its the same fridge and same list as in this thread, just new ownership of the swap. Click on the link if you are interested in joining a fridge swap for your stay at an All Stars resort and if your dates are available, you'd be most welcome to join. We have lots of dates open. Check the list on page #1, post #2 when you click on the link above . If you are interested, please PM me or post on the thread in the link...not this thread. I check the other thread daily. Hope to hear from you soon :banana:

Hello
we are a family of 5, we have 3 children and would love to use the fridge during our stay in All Star Movies from 08/30 to 09/08. I see our time slot is available. can you add me to the list please. we will have a rental car, and will help other swappers move teh fridge if necessary.
Thank you so much.

Hi, Don't know how to do this but my family and I (6) are flying in from Ireland so can't bring anything like a cooler with us. Would be delighted if we could borrow your fridge. Staying at Allstar Movies. Our dates are 1st Dec to 16th Dec 2011. First time in Disney. Thanks for your help. Jennifer

Hi All,

We will be staying at All Star Movies from November 24th- December 1st 2012, and wanted to see if a fridge was available. Crossing our fingers!!

Tony & Arianna. :worship:

ASM 8/2007
ASM 9/2008
ASM 9/2009
ASM 11/2010
ASM 11/2012

Arianna,

There are now mini fridges in the value resorts, so these fridge swaps aren't really running any longer, I don't believe. I was at Movies in May and had a fridge in there.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter