All Stars Fridge Swap Take 2 - Come Join Us - January 13 to 23 Opening - Come Join Us

Thank you for letting me join. I will be contacting swappers shortly to introduce myself and again nearer the time to make sure everything is ok :wave2: Thanks again :banana:

Thanks for adding me. I am going to ASMusic from 6/9-6/18. I will contact the other swappers soon!:banana:

Hi everyone. I have just PM'd the people either side of me in the swap just to introduce myself. I realise things can change before we go and others may be added but I just wanted to say hi to the people either side of me in the swap at the moment :banana: .

I"m interested in joining the swap if possible for 2/13/11 - 2/17/11 at movies, is that possible??

I just came across this site, what I wonderful idea and so thoughtful. I wish I had come across it sooner. I read the initial post, but just has a question if someone already asked and booked the fridge for the dates that we are going. Is there any waiting list, or just keep checking back?

My husband and I have the DxDP, and we wouldn't be needing it this trip.....if anything, I wish I didn't have so many to plan as it is but just wanted to ask for the future.

Thanks in advance!

I will need to cancel .... I had to change my dates to 6/4-6/11 due to all this snow!

I originally asked for 5/21 - 6/3.... sorry! If there is a waiting list, could I be added?

Thanks!

If the fridge is available from 9/19-9/25, I would love to get it if possible. We'll be staying at ASMu. That would really be great!

Pip

I just came across this site, what I wonderful idea and so thoughtful. I wish I had come across it sooner. I read the initial post, but just has a question if someone already asked and booked the fridge for the dates that we are going. Is there any waiting list, or just keep checking back?

My husband and I have the DxDP, and we wouldn't be needing it this trip.....if anything, I wish I didn't have so many to plan as it is but just wanted to ask for the future.

Thanks in advance!

There is no waiting list kept for this swap.

I will need to cancel .... I had to change my dates to 6/4-6/11 due to all this snow!

I originally asked for 5/21 - 6/3.... sorry! If there is a waiting list, could I be added?

Thanks!

I've cancelled your original dates, unfortunately your new dates are already booked. I don't keep a waiting list for this swap.

If the fridge is available from 9/19-9/25, I would love to get it if possible. We'll be staying at ASMu. That would really be great!

Pip

I have added you to the list. You will need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to finalize swap arrangements and exchange contact information.

Just curious....
How large is this fridge? I would like it for drinks and yogurt. How much would be able to fit in it? Do I want to get a 1/2 gal milk or a whole gal? What would fit with some other items in the fridge?

Unfortunately, my doctor has decided to schedule shoulder surgery a few days before my trip in February 2011 which means that I have had to cancel the trip all together...:guilty: Please remove my name from this fridge swap.

I hope you all have a wonderful time in the World!

IVY

I would love to use the fridge for my stay at AS Sports for 5/16-5/24 2011. If there is any or all of this time available, I would love to use it! :-)

Thanks!
Cj Muma:worship:

I would love to use the fridge for my stay at AS Sports for 5/16-5/24 2011. If there is any or all of this time available, I would love to use it! :-)

Thanks!
Cj Muma:worship:

I've added you to the list on page 1 of this thread for your full trip dates :)

You'll need to contact the swappers before and after you closer to your trip to exchange contact information and finalize swap arrangements.

If you havnen't read through the first post on page one you'll need to do this as well as it contains all of the swap "rules".

Have a great trip!

Unfortunately, my doctor has decided to schedule shoulder surgery a few days before my trip in February 2011 which means that I have had to cancel the trip all together...:guilty: Please remove my name from this fridge swap.

I hope you all have a wonderful time in the World!

IVY

Thanks for the update :)

I hope surgery and the recovery go well :( I've removed you from the list.

Just curious....
How large is this fridge? I would like it for drinks and yogurt. How much would be able to fit in it? Do I want to get a 1/2 gal milk or a whole gal? What would fit with some other items in the fridge?

You can fit a fair amount in the fridge. A gallon of milk would fit but it's take up a good portion of the fridge space so I'd say a 1/2 gallon would be best to accomodate the other items. There is a picture of the fridge on page 1 of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter