• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All I Want For Christmas Is an Okapi, a Dinosaur, a Herd of Elephants and ...

Sounds like a great trip! The girls are adorable!

Jill in CO

Wow page 2 is excellent for me.:banana::banana::banana: I am usually like 12 or 13!!! Looking forward to lurking through another awesome trip report of my favorite family!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
:cheer2::cheer2::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2: worship::worship::lovestruc:lovestruc

The DIS is giving me fits this afternoon. Finally over here.

There is a not so hidden Poolrat with Jill and Bella. I had to look twice. :lmao:

Poor mingo. :sad2:

I am here, ready to see all the magic and fun!

There will be lots of Christmas decor pictures and lots of merchandise pictures. Got your shopping bag ready? ;)

Wooohooo!! I'm in!

Always glad to have you here. ::yes::

Here! but reading later.

I have a Chloe in my class this year. Sweet girl. See you when you come back to read. :)

Yay for starting! I'm here

Good to have you. We love a full house! :dance3:

And we're glad. :goodvibes

Page one?!?! Woo hoo!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

And you are in Disney World as we start! :woohoo:
Your Donald picture was fantastic. :donald:

I made the first page? New personal best! (Thanks facebook!)

I love the introduction pics!! (Minus the missing Memom of course! )

The absence of MeMom makes the picture much better for your eyes. :)

Here! And can't wait to hear all about the trip!!

It was fun :santa: I did not complete everything on my mental list, but I got most of it.

Yay for starting! Can't believe I made page one :faint: I'm in!

You have to let us know when your trip report starts. I'm not good at just realizing that they exist in signatures, so be sure and tell us. :)

You are back in the cold north now. Any snow yet?

Thanks for the FB heads up! My Daniel would take an okapi for Christmas too I think!

Will do my best to keep up

Brooklynn loves her animals. Loves, loves, loves them! You can watch her eyes light up and the wheels in her head start turning when she nears a store with animals of any kind in it.

Hope you get to visit us often throughout the report, dear friend. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up on FB! I'm sure I won't be able to keep up, but I enjoy seeing your adventures!

Maybe Jill will have time to keep those links caught up occasionally to make it easier on you. I make no promises, because everybody is busy, but maybe she can catch it up every so often. Would putting it on FB when there is a major picture update and not just chit chat help? Maybe she can do that.

Made it over! Can't wait to read and follow along!

So glad you are with us. Hope I have enough non-fuzzy pictures to keep you around.

Whoot! :woohoo:

So glad there's a Jill and MeMom combo to satiate my Disney hunger between my own trips!

Our last trip to Disney ended a year ago (flew home January 7th) and though we're going on a three week west coast trip this summer and stopping in Anaheim for four days (hello Cars Land!! :yay: )...it's going to be a while before we get back to the World for another visit. :sad2:

So thanks MeMom and Jill for allowing us to virtually tag along with you! :worship::worship:

I'm here!!! Can't wait to read all about it!

We love having our DIS buds come back again and again. :)

I don't chime in much, but I'll be following along again.

Chime in any time, but we're glad you are here reading, even if you don't.

I'm here and along for the ride...

We are so glad to have you.

Woohoo! Can't wait the read another fabulous trip report!

I can't say the report will be fabulous, but seeing Disney at Christmas again certainly was. I loved seing all the huge trees again.

Joining in!

I have some serious Disney fever right now. It's been close to a year since our last trip and I am dying to go back! Hopefully, this new TR of yours will help alleviate the fever a bit.

Ever since we have gotten back, things have been so hectic that I haven't been able to miss it too much. I have a feeling February will be hard to get through. I can't say what kind of convulsions I might be having it had been a year since I had been. :laughing:

I am glad you made it home safe and sound. :)

Glad I checked my FB this morning! I'm here... can't wait to tag along!

Hope you enjoy our trip! :cool1:

Thanks for the FB link. Looking forward to more.

That's all Jill. She knows all the high tech stuff now. :thumbsup2

The one day I decide to clean house before checking facebook and the dis, I end on on the second page.

We would not have gone on without you. :goodvibes

I'm here! Someday I'll make the first page

It's really okay. You know there will be like 248 more to go! :laughing:

Can't wait to read about the trip! Love the group picture of New Years Eve.

We had just picked up our hats and blowers back at Lights, Motors, Action. People were honking those thigns everywhere!

Yea! I am here and cant wait!

Yay! :dance3: Wish you could have come and joined us on the beach for NYE.

Sounds like a great trip! The girls are adorable!

Jill in CO

We are so glad you decided to join us. It was a great trip!

Wow page 2 is excellent for me. I am usually like 12 or 13!!! Looking forward to lurking through another awesome trip report of my favorite family!!!!

We are so glad to have our favorite seamstress along. :goodvibes

The DIS is giving me fits this afternoon. Finally over here.

There is a not so hidden Poolrat with Jill and Bella. I had to look twice.

Poor mingo.

I saw that they are doing something to the servers and there will be temporary lapses of service.

I was scrolling through the pictures while Jill was on the phone, and I noticed the Hidden Poolrat.

Poor Bella. She wanted to hold that mingo so tight - she didn't even want me to take a picture of it. Little did we know...:rolleyes1 I wish I had gotten a good picture.

I'm here! Saw the link on FB. Page 2 already.

It was good to meet you. It was dark on NYE. I can't see in the dark. You guys were there, and then you weren't!

I am glad you got to spend some good old Marc and Anita throughout the trip. :thumbsup2

Hi:wave: I'm here, and ready to follow along on your Christmas Disney adventure.

I think things have settled down enough for us to begin. I have another observation not this week, but next, so it may be iffy until after that.

Did I miss something about Mingo? What happened?

Yes, poor Mingo was with us such a short time, I am sad to say. Anita gave it to Bella, and she held it tightly in her arms. She would barely let me see it to get a picture, so what you see is about all the evidence we have of it.

We were going to leave, but some of the others were going up in the Treehouse, so we decided to do that with them on the way out. Jill told Bella to let her put it in her bag, but Bella 'needed' to hold it. At the top, as we looked out and saw the beauty of a nighttime Magic Kingdom, Bella held her arm out - to point to something or just to move or I don't know exactly why - and Mingo sprouted wings and flew off.

And
down
down
down.

There was a gasp or two among the group. I thought Jill had dropped her phone! :scared1:

Poor Bella's lip began to quiver instantly and to Jill she asked/said, "And you will put it in your bag?" :rotfl:

Yeah, it's a little too late for that, kiddo.

She cried and the whole gang was looking down into the treetops trying to find Mingo.

This picture of the back of the box is about all we have left of Mingo. :sad2:

IMG_8064.jpg

We stopped by Guest Relations and left the information, so maybe someday Mingo will be found and returned to the little girl who loves mingos. I sure hope so!

looking forward to your adventures!

We don't hear from you too often, Dad. So glad you made it by. I was thinking about you guys a few days ago, and of course I thought about you in Canada, Epcot. :)

Yah to another Jill and MeMom trip!!! I love seeing Disney through your eyes!!!!!

That's sweet of you to say. We sure do enjoy going, so to come back and share it with others is a real pleasure.

Whoot!

So glad there's a Jill and MeMom combo to satiate my Disney hunger between my own trips!

Our last trip to Disney ended a year ago (flew home January 7th) and though we're going on a three week west coast trip this summer and stopping in Anaheim for four days (hello Cars Land!! )...it's going to be a while before we get back to the World for another visit.

So thanks MeMom and Jill for allowing us to virtually tag along with you!

There's always an easy chair or couch for everyone in the DIStown Community Hall. Glad you are here.

I am enjoying seeing Brook's pictures from Disneyland right now. I think Jill and the girls will get to see that one of these days, since John's job sends him out there occasionally.

I like to have enough DIS friends so that someone is in Disney World almost all the time sending back good pictures and updates. :wizard:

Yes, poor Mingo was with us such a short time, I am sad to say. Anita gave it to Bella, and she held it tightly in her arms. She would barely let me see it to get a picture, so what you see is about all the evidence we have of it.

We were going to leave, but some of the others were going up in the Treehouse, so we decided to do that with them on the way out. Jill told Bella to let her put it in her bag, but Bella 'needed' to hold it. At the top, as we looked out and saw the beauty of a nighttime Magic Kingdom, Bella held her arm out - to point to something or just to move or I don't know exactly why - and Mingo sprouted wings and flew off.

And
down
down
down.

There was a gasp or two among the group. I thought Jill had dropped her phone! :scared1:

Poor Bella's lip began to quiver instantly and to Jill she asked/said, "And you will put it in your bag?" :rotfl:

Yeah, it's a little too late for that, kiddo.

She cried and the whole gang was looking down into the treetops trying to find Mingo.

This picture of the back of the box is about all we have left of Mingo. :sad2:

IMG_8064.jpg

We stopped by Guest Relations and left the information, so maybe someday Mingo will be found and returned to the little girl who loves mingos. I sure hope so!

I am enjoying seeing Brook's pictures from Disneyland right now. I think Jill and the girls will get to see that one of these days, since John's job sends him out there occasionally.

I like to have enough DIS friends so that someone is in Disney World almost all the time sending back good pictures and updates. :wizard:

Oh, that is so sad!!! Poor Bella - no wonder she looked so sad in that picture!

I am enjoying Brook's pics too! Makes me want to go west! Someday...
These TRs and pics on FB are keeping me happy in between my trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter