Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Ok I am bored
I decided to try and come up with some *Airmiles Bonus ideas for a Promo*
Let's Pretend.............................................
Here are a few items..
feel free to add to the list................................................................................let's be creative!!!

A few NEW Promo names
***Airmiles Dash***
***Bonus Bucks**
**Airmiles Blue Booster***
**Blue Challenge***
**Blue Huddle*
**Airmiles connect***
**Airmiles Endless Summer**
** Airmiles Slam***
** Spring Blue Bloom***
**Airmiles Splish!! Splash!!! Dash!! ** (my favorite)
**Airmiles Quest*

Shell
Buy one car Ultimate wash and a bag of chips, Pretzels , Popcorn-Doritos King size chocolate bar.
One bottles of water and a instore sandwich & ice cream treat
Download the Shell carwash App & buy one car wash
Buy one Shell gift card & 2l of pop

Grocery Stores
Buy 4 fresh organic produce items
Buy 2 Ice cream treats
Buy one fresh Bakery item and One Milk product
Buy 2 garden /floral products
Buy one instore meal deal
Buy $25.00 in groceries and donate to in store food bank
Buy 2 cleaning products and one laundry product.
Buy 3 Homegrown ( Canada, Ontario) fresh fruit/Veggie products.

Redeem 1 or 2 95 cash airmiles for 1 or 2 Airmiles vouchers
Redeem airmiles on one dream product.
Donate min 95 Airmiles to the Foodbank

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Ok I am bored
Here are a few items..
feel free to add to the list................................................................................let's be creative!!!

A few NEW Promo names
***Airmiles Dash***
***Bonus Bucks**
**Blue Challenge***
**Blue Huddle*
**Airmiles connect***
** Airmiles Slam***
** Spring Blue Bloom***
**Airmiles Quest*

Shell
Buy one car Ultimate wash and a bag of chips, Pretzels , Popcorn-Doritos King size chocolate bar.

Grocery Stores
Buy 2 Ice cream treats

Hugs
Mel
I do enjoy the 'Airmiles Dash' because that's always how it makes me feel, lol.
You have some good ideas there.

No Airmiles today but I did get a good shop in at Rexall,, my secret me stash is growing steadily.
Next years Christmas Fund is up to = $190.00 (this will cover wrap,cards,chocolate/candy treats and a few stocking stuffer treats.

Hugs Mel
PS.
Sorry I feel left out on the PC &Airmiles Pharmacy shopping trip threads.

Last edited:
I have honestly only done the Bonus Boom when it coincides with my spending. If the offers are for things/amounts I was going to spend anyways. The miles for completing the 3 offers is always low so I never go out of my way for this.
Covid has actually made this easier for me as we used to get our gas across the border but couldn’t for the past year so we go to Shell more often now
I am the same way.

I have a few items that I have my eye on that I would be able to maybe participate in. We will see how patient I can be before ordering :rolleyes1

Ok I am bored
Here are a few items..

A few NEW Promo names
***Airmiles Dash***
***Bonus Bucks**
**Blue Challenge***
**Blue Huddle*
**Airmiles connect***
** Airmiles Slam***
** Spring Blue Bloom***
**Airmiles Quest*

Shell

Grocery Stores
Buy 2 Ice cream treats
Buy 3 Homegrown ( Canada, Ontario) fresh fruit/Veggie products.

Hugs
Mel

Mel
Love these. Love your thinking with the two ice cream treats.. I’m thinking they need a PMS survival bonus .. 1 frozen ice cream treat, 1 chocolate anything and 1 bag of chips and kind and receive bonus miles ..

Oh, please let me know how you do with the blanket. I have been thinking of getting one but as you say, they are not cheap. Didn't realize AM's had them. I haven't check the products in a while.

@tinkerone...well it has been about a week of using my weighted throw. I am finding that I don't wake as many times during the night, the only problem I have is that the throw is very warm, it has sherpa on one side so in the morning, my PJs are usually a bit wet from sweating. I am seriously considering buying the Hush Iced 2.0 weighted blanket, hoping that it would be "cooler" for me. Just need to determine if I want the 15lb or 20lb.

@tinkerone...well it has been about a week of using my weighted throw. I am finding that I don't wake as many times during the night, the only problem I have is that the throw is very warm, it has sherpa on one side so in the morning, my PJs are usually a bit wet from sweating. I am seriously considering buying the Hush Iced 2.0 weighted blanket, hoping that it would be "cooler" for me. Just need to determine if I want the 15lb or 20lb.
Thanks for the response. If you do get the other let me know about that as well. I'm still fence sitting on this.

Wait a minute. Do you mean to say they make cooling weighted blankets. This could be an absolute game changer for me (especially in the summer)

My daughter uses a weighted blanket and found the same thing so she sleeps with a fan on. She finds the fan works as white noise and says she usually gets a very peaceful sleep this way. Just fyi, before you buy the cooling version.

My daughter uses a weighted blanket and found the same thing so she sleeps with a fan on. She finds the fan works as white noise and says she usually gets a very peaceful sleep this way. Just fyi, before you buy the cooling version.

I bought a cooling one from bed bath . It’s a blanket in no way is it cooling imo. .a blanket is a blanket .. I’m always warm but ..still wanted to give my two cents..
Oh and if you share a bed and it’s half off on the night you’ll never be able to pull it up or over lol

Wait a minute. Do you mean to say they make cooling weighted blankets. This could be an absolute game changer for me (especially in the summer)

Yes, and Hushblankets also have a combo in which you get the weighted blanket and a cover for the winter and one for the summer.

Here is the description of the cooling weighted blanket from their website:

The Hush Iced 2.0 cooling weighted blanket is the coldest fabric in your house, guaranteed.

Whether you are a hot sleeper or want to enjoy the benefits of a weighted blanket in the summertime, the Hush Iced was made for you!

Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and ease your stress and anxiety just like with our Classic Hush blanket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter