Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Looking at the new Sobeys flyer and was wondering if anyone else is getting fed up with offers that require multiple product purchases. Like buy 4 x4 packs of yogurt get 15 airmiles,, seriously you have to buy $12 compliments yogurt?

Hugs
Mel
Me - I mean how many bags of chips and stuff do you need. Buy 9 bags for a measly 95 airmiles. The only one I may actually use this week is the buy 2 Weight Watchers bread get 10 air miles. Even my Sobeys offers are getting bad.

Me - I mean how many bags of chips and stuff do you need. Buy 9 bags for a measly 95 airmiles. The only one I may actually use this week is the buy 2 Weight Watchers bread get 10 air miles. Even my Sobeys offers are getting bad.
Me too on the My Offers,, only thing that is half decent out of them all this week is spend 50$ get 50 airmiles. ( Usually it's spend $120 get 35).
They need to step up their game.
I can only spend so much on buy x number of items and donate each month.

Yikes 9 bags of Tostitos for $23.94 =95 airmiles,,, not to great!
The Foodland Blue Friday allows for the purchase of salsa sauce and is cheaper. $11 for 4 items and requires 8 . (Foodland is out for me as it is not within my region and safe for me to shop at right now).

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Me too on the My Offers,, only thing that is half decent out of them all this week is spend 50$ get 50 airmiles. ( Usually it's spend $120 get 35).
They need to step up their game.
I can only spend so much on buy x number of items and donate each month.
My offer is spend $165 get 30 but my Mom's card has the spend $50 get 50 so I will use her card this week. I may even cash in some of her miles as I will be buying her a Corned beef brisket from Sobeys for St Paddy's Day.

My offer is spend $165 get 30 but my Mom's card has the spend $50 get 50 so I will use her card this week. I may even cash in some of her miles as I will be buying her a Corned beef brisket from Sobeys for St Paddy's Day.

Wow I thought my spend offer was bad.....wow.
Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, St Patrick's day ,,,I am always in Disney Springs on that day....I am going to have to figure out something fun to do here this year.
1615395539194.png
Maybe buy some garden stuff.

Hugs
Mel

Airmiles isn't what it used to be at all. I'm disappointed in the offers of late. If an offer works with what I have planned for the week I'll pick it up. If not, I'm not purchasing and storing things for meager miles.

I think I will do the Cadbury offer and pick up a roast. I have the spend $50 get 50AM so that should about cover it.

Has anyone received their 80AM for using the email code and purchasing at Staples (from a few weeks ago). I have the code on my receipt but haven't seen the 80AM yet?

I just grabbed another 10 boxes of granola and 4 boxes of cereal plus a couple things $54 spend 172 miles and I tried to use the get my offers .. we will see I never have much luck with those.

I have 4/5 shops done. Both big kids birthdays are done and a decent indigo shop for the boys which I can write off .. and I managed to find daughter here birks at the shoe company so 4/5. I’m debating an Apple Watch that would make 5/5. We will see if I can justify that .. lol I hate spending on me

Did Wayfair leave airmilesshops? Trying to do some room decorating for DD, and had some stuff picked out I was going to use as part of the promo, but I don't see it there anymore?

Yes they are not listed anymore....I was so sad about this as my youngest son and his wife just bought a ton of stuff from Wayfair for their new home and I was unable to get any airmiles ,,not even the outdoor Garden Box they bought at Rona gave me any airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

Has anyone received their 80AM for using the email code and purchasing at Staples (from a few weeks ago). I have the code on my receipt but haven't seen the 80AM yet?
no I've been waiting as well but I did just find this new one that I'm going to use! It will perhaps become my $100 Mastercard transaction (my weekly targeted one) and one towards the AMS offer
Screenshot_20210310-144338_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210310-144649_Chrome.jpg

The only thing that looked good to me was the Cadbury spend $25 get 50 - I'll stock up for Easter and get those miles.
I think I will do the Cadbury offer and pick up a roast. I have the spend $50 get 50AM so that should about cover it.
I just bought a bunch of British Easter chocolates from a local British Shoppe so buying the Canadian Easter chocolates just won't be happening. They all say that British chocolate is better and that the orange smarties taste like orange and that one I have to say yes they do. Yummy. I can't wait go pick up my stuff and see what I actually bought. Yup a small road trip but they do have curbside pickup if I want but I think I am going to go inside and see what else they have that isn't on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter