• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[ADVISORY] WDW - MagicBand-Only Testing Begins at Disney's Pop Century Resort

I don't think you needed to "know" that certain FPs were disconnected to take advantage of it. FPs clearly print on it when you can get your next FP...for the disconnected FPs, the time is like 5 mins or something from the time you pulled the FP. All someone has to do is read the FP and go "oh, I can get another one now" - they don't need to know the why.

I thought they gave a default of an hour or something.

But even if it says 5 minutes- there's a disadvantage for not knowing. Say you go to Space Mountain before you go to dumbo. The Space FP is going to say none allowed till X time- but can't you just walk over to Dumbo and get one right then and there?

Even assuming my example is poor again. Specifics aside, my point is- there are times when the extra little tid bits we learn from others here give us more knowledge than vast majority have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter