• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs Book tomorrow!!!!

Ive been on and off the phone all day with everyone from dining to the call center coordinator for guest services (who was rather mean) and they wont give any info.

Ive been on and off the phone all day with everyone from dining to the call center coordinator for guest services (who was rather mean) and they wont give any info.
I have too, and it is very frustrating. They have no idea when it might be fixed.

They just keep saying "enhancements" like were all that foolish, the systems broken and they have no idea why.
EXACTLY! it's an insult to our intelligence by them saying they are making magical enhancements! I'd rather they be truthful and say the system crashed. At least that is better than having the general public think they planned an upgrade during the busiest time for booking dining reservstions!

EXACTLY! it's an insult to our intelligence by them saying they are making magical enhancements! I'd rather they be truthful and say the system crashed. At least that is better than having the general public think they planned an upgrade during the busiest time for booking dining reservstions!

THANK YOU! Every time I call and the CM says the word "enhancement", I have to bite my tongue and remind myself it is not his/her fault! It IS insulting.

I'm not getting an error just no times availability. Hopefully that is a good sign!

I'm not getting an error just no times availability. Hopefully that is a good sign!
I've been getting that and the error messages all day. When I search a restaurant by name, it usually shows no availability. If I do a general search I get the error message.

Also, I've noticed that when you put in a specific date past Sunday Nov. 20th, the hours of operation for that resturaunt list as Sunday the 20th, that must be part of the glitch.

No error on the general search now, just no availability. Maybe it's something, who knows, but hope so I have things to do LOL

I've been getting that and the error messages all day. When I search a restaurant by name, it usually shows no availability. If I do a general search I get the error message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter