ADR site "down for maintenance"

Got most of what I wanted, but Coral Reef and Tusker House (lunch and dinner) are unavailable for the whole week...

There is a lot of unavailability. I cannot pull any breakfast for 12/9...and it has been that way for more than a week. It was the #10 of my +10 and it has not been available online, but I was able to get it by phoning it in.

I just got an ADR for LeCelier for lumch the 24th november.
It was the only day available and I could even chose different times.
It was the only time during that week that I could still book. So now I'm wondering if there is something wrong with that time. If there is something i didn't think of, because there is a lot going on at the before-christmas time.

If somebody could reassure me, that i did not miss something, that would be great.

I just got an ADR for LeCelier for lumch the 24th november.
It was the only day available and I could even chose different times.
It was the only time during that week that I could still book. So now I'm wondering if there is something wrong with that time. If there is something i didn't think of, because there is a lot going on at the before-christmas time.

If somebody could reassure me, that i did not miss something, that would be great.

Actually I'm impressed you were able to get Le Celier considering that's Thanksgiving Day, I figured everywhere would be booked pretty solid, especially a higher-demand restaurant like that. Of course I've never been on Thanksgiving so I could be wrong?

I am able to book, but not cancel, and it won't show me my reservation numbers when I log in, so whatever they fixed, it wasn't the major issue with the site.:headache:

Have you tried the "Update Reservations" or the "Find Missing Reservations" links?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter