ADR site "down for maintenance"

Sigh... I too was told to try again at 11:00... The only bad part is, I work nights and I really REALLY should be asleep at that time... oh well... Disney comes first!!!

You can make your ADR's 180+ 10 days out, you just need your conformation#. Online system lets you start @ 6:00am. The phone lines open @ 7:00am.

Thanks! We are a party of 15 with 3 different confirmation #s...can I make ADR with just my con #?

The system has been having issues finding availability for the last few days; I had a feeling something was going on and it would be taken down soon.

Good luck to all of you who need to make reservations. I hope they get it fixed for you quickly.

The system has been having issues finding availability for the last few days; I had a feeling something was going on and it would be taken down soon.

Good luck to all of you who need to make reservations. I hope they get it fixed for you quickly.

That problem has actually been going on for months. For our May trip I wasn't able to pull up my reservations since like February. :sad2: Hopefully this time it will actually be fixed.

I just called Disney Dining again, and this time the Cast Member I spoke with admitted that they had no idea when the system would be back up to make reservations.

I felt the same way when I made my ADRs on Saturday, sure they're saying it's due to the Hawaii update but it needed help. I finally turned making ADRs over to our travel agent after getting multiple "Code 500 Sever Error" messages :headache: Here's hoping it's back up soon with ALL the issues resolved.

LOL! I am at work right now, and you can tell how much work I am getting done!

Yes you can see what I am doing at work too! just checked and they are still down... I called and they said it should be up around noon! It is noon:35 :rolleyes1 and still no ADR's! Ha!

Anyways, I am new here.... and I am glad I am not alone! This was my first attempt to get ressies at 180 days out and it has been an ultimate failure! Wish me luck on the next 4 mornings!

Anyone care to bet that the second it goes up we all try to get our ADR's and we crash it

LOL:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I called DVC member services and now they are saying 3:00 EST

I am gonna keep clicking just in case

I decided about a week or two ago to cancel an ADR.

Figures when I finally decide to log in and cancel it, their system is down! :)

I decided about a week or two ago to cancel an ADR.

Figures when I finally decide to log in and cancel it, their system is down! :)

It figures I would just find out today that the Star Wars parade is at 12:40 this year instead of 11:40. My 12:30 ADR won't work at all now.

It figures I would just find out today that the Star Wars parade is at 12:40 this year instead of 11:40. My 12:30 ADR won't work at all now.

Ouch! I hope you find something else you like easily!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter