ADR site "down for maintenance"

KingdomHeartsFan

DIS Veteran
I am freaking out because I am supposed to be making our ADR's for our trip in December this morning... or in just over an hour to be exact... and the Disney Dining reservation site is "down for maintenance"!!! Is this normal? What are the chances of it coming back up in time to make my reservations? Should I call instead???? :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Right there with ya'. Just came over here to make sure it wasn't just me. I'm so paranoid that I just figured it was only happening to me - that's more like my luck. It was down yesterday too, but I had hoped it would be up by today since this is my day to make ADR's. :mad:

Hey! I'm in Tennessee too!! I'm hoping it will come back up in time to make our ADR's... if not I will be calling as soon as the phone lines open!

Are ya'll driving or flying? We always fly, but this year (do. not. ask. me. why.) my husband decided he wants US to drive. Oh joy.

I always fly... I am taking my two best friends for their first Disney vacation ever! One has never been on a plane, so we are trying to keep her calm! The main reason is just time contraints... we don't have time to spend two days traveling by car there and back.

I'm not from Tennessee, but I'm in the same boat as you guys - sitting here at 6:00 ready to book, but the site isn't ready for me.

I'm not from Tennessee, but I'm in the same boat as you guys - sitting here at 6:00 ready to book, but the site isn't ready for me.

So frustrating! You spend so much time planning and planning and then Disney's website doesn't want to cooperate!

I'm so frustratred!!! already up, ready to go & website not working!!! I guess, if still down @ 7:00 we can call.

So frustrating! You spend so much time planning and planning and then Disney's website doesn't want to cooperate!

Yes, it is indeed frustrating. Good luck - I'm heading to the gym and will try again once I get to work. Not sure how much "work" I'll get done if I start WDW planning at the office!

Looks like we're all calling at 7:00. I HATE THIS!!!!!! I'd much rather "do it myself", so I can see what's available. ARGH!!!!

Yes, it is indeed frustrating. Good luck - I'm heading to the gym and will try again once I get to work. Not sure how much "work" I'll get done if I start WDW planning at the office!

LOL! I am at work right now, and you can tell how much work I am getting done!

Also waiting for the system. I got up yesterday this early to only find out I was a day early. Hoping it comes back up quick.

I called DVC Member services yesterday and they had a message about their system being down today because they are adding information about Aulani, the Hawaii resort. So calling may not work either, but it's worth giving it a try I suppose. It would be nice to know if it will be down all day, just a few hours etc. Today is our day to book ADRs also. Go figure! HA HA

Anyone have the phone# to call & make reservations?? I can't do anything on Disney's website now? TIA:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter