AAA/CAA 2006 room only discounts available with CRO!

I booked us this morning!! We got a great rate for POP in Feb. They did ask me for my CAA/AAA # and the expiry date and reminded me that I will have to bring it with me when I check in.

SaraMc: would you mind sharing your rate for FEB? We got 20% off value rate for Jan 1-7. It works out to about 63 per night plus tax.
Thank you
Suzy V

Pop is coming up (value season) at $70 per night with tax with the AAA discount.

Sue Ellen

Has anyone been able to book a FW hook-up campsite for 2006? A CM looked and looked and siad it looked as though those AAA rates hadn't been loaded yet. Just wondering: If somebody has had success there, it's worth a call back today otherwise I'll just kick back and try again tomorrow.

SueEllen said:
Pop is coming up (value season) at $70 per night with tax with the AAA discount.

Sue Ellen
This is the same rate I received for Pop for Jan 1-8. This rate was so good that I had our DU agent modify our reservation from 1 room to 2 connecting rooms so the boys could have their own room. DU agent said since this was family, the connecting rooms would be guaranteed also. Our total for Pop for 2 rooms-7 nights for Jan 2006 is $984.00. We are so excited. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

Just booked POR for 7 nights Feb 4-11th for $866.00.

I'm still hoping they come out with some codes to drop it even more.

I'm just looking at simzac's price and thinking I could get 2 rooms at AS for a little over a hundred dollars more. My husband wouldn't go for that though. He likes the atmosphere at POR better.

riu girl said:
dandee00: 1-800-828-0228
3 weeks in Disney??? Wow, that would be like a dream come true. And what a perfect time to go (Jan 7). I have read crowds should be low for you.
Happy Planning.
Suzy V.
Yes 3 weeks. And it is a dream come true. We are taking ALL our vacation (4 1/2 weeks). Just 6 more months to go. Disney keeps me motivated to go to work everyday.
We are driving from the Maritimes and I'm so excited!!!! :banana:
Thanks for the number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter