• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

What a cute image! :goodvibes

I probably had some mothers who didn't like all of the 'treasures' (junk) I sent home with the kids at the end of the year. :laughing:

So I guess you don't want to hear that I bought all of Hannah's school supplies today huh?

No, I don't! I have my fingers in my ears and I am going blah-blah-blah real loud!

What a great trip report MeMom!!! I Really can't wait until you next one, thankfully I won't have to wait too long YAY!!!!

Have you already gone over to the other one? I think you have, but I can't keep up. If not, we'll see you there!

Sounds like you had fun.

We did, and we're about to have way more fun starting this time next week! We hope you'll join us on the new one!

I finally caught up.

Saw the sign Eeyore was holding saying Happy Birthday, Thanks.

Great tr as usual. So lucky you are going so soon.

Can't wait to read the next one.

I'm going to get Jill to figure out how to do the first page chapter/link things, Scott, so that when you come over, you don't have to scroll through the chit-chat to find the pictures. :)

We'll be there about this time next week! :dance3:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor MeMom...the school year is coming too soon!

It may sound silly but I have started Lexi's school shopping too even though school isn't until September.
She just HAD TO HAVE a 'Jonas Brothers' backpack, lunch kit, pencils and pencil case....I'd say she is a bit of a fan....:laughing:

I am sure that I will be seeing many Jonas Brothers backpacks and accessories from my students in a few weeks, too.

I did PM OhMari to close this, so whenever she gets the PM and has the time, this will disappear on us. It's been fun!

I love that since I found your trip reports, I have never had to wait ages for another one as you have finished them just as you go on your next trip! Can't wait to start reading the next one!!!
Julie xxx

I love your goodbye chapter because I have always wanted to take ME but not yet have I been able to! When are you guys going in December again? I feel like I've asked you a thousand times but I always forget. Mom and I will be there!

Hi MeMom! I was just over on Jill's PTR and saw that you guys only have 5 more days!!!!! That's INSANE! It'll be here before you know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter