• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

That does not surprise me! :laughing:
I wonder what Brooklynn will pick? Trouble is, as much as she loves jewelry, she will want one of everything!

Am I really that predictable?! :rolleyes: Geeze MeMom...it's like you know me all too well! :)

Haha, I can just see her and you now...You're standing there holding your hands out while she puts what she wants in your hands...She starts out fine, but then she starts putting everything in there "I want this..and this..and this..aaand this...and um...this..and this..oh and this.." :rotfl2: I think you'll be standing there awhile.

Thanks MeMom for the great report. You ended it just in time for me. We are leaving tomorrow for a PTA leadership conference then... going to POFQ on the 19th and Epcot on the 20th!!! So I will be getting a disney fix in 4 days!! That being said I may not be getting back for the quick DD and me trip whil you are there as we just had a flood in my house and will be needing to get a new washing machine. If I dont see you HAVE FUN and a GREAT BIRTHDAY!

P.S. Taks lots of pictures. :0)

Aw, its almost over but at least there's another TR to look forward to.:thumbsup2

Yep, and we're almost ready to say we're in single digits!

Wow..I don't want it to be over..But I can't wait for the new one!

We'll just continue to enjoy all of the good reports and pictures everyone brings back until it is our turn to go again...and again...and again! :)

Am I really that predictable?! :rolleyes: Geeze MeMom...it's like you know me all too well! :)

Haha, I can just see her and you now...You're standing there holding your hands out while she puts what she wants in your hands...She starts out fine, but then she starts putting everything in there "I want this..and this..and this..aaand this...and um...this..and this..oh and this.." :rotfl2: I think you'll be standing there awhile.

Well, when I see anything that has Tink, I pretty much think of you, since your first name is tink and all! :rotfl:

Your scenario at the jewelry counter is probably exactly what will happen! She will want it all. I look forward to it. :cutie:

Thanks MeMom for the great report. You ended it just in time for me. We are leaving tomorrow for a PTA leadership conference then... going to POFQ on the 19th and Epcot on the 20th!!! So I will be getting a disney fix in 4 days!! That being said I may not be getting back for the quick DD and me trip whil you are there as we just had a flood in my house and will be needing to get a new washing machine. If I dont see you HAVE FUN and a GREAT BIRTHDAY!

P.S. Taks lots of pictures. :0)

I'm going to finish up in just a few minutes. I hope you will continue to join us on the Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella report.

Too bad about your quickie trip, but I know you'll have many opportunities for those in the future.

We will have fun, and I will have a great birthday. I hope your conference is productive and your POFQ trip is wondeful!

The bad bus came and the mean driver made us get on.

Tears softly began to fall from the sky. :sad1:

disney3-18-09MK534.jpg

Okay, you can't see them, but they are there.

Goodbye, Pop. I will see you again this summer.
I will bring many people with me to see you. :)

Pop called out to me as I left.
"Remember when...?"

disney3-18-09MK535.jpg

And I did, and I would be back for more remembering.

Here's where Jill rolls her eyes and calls me a dork.

She's right. :laughing:

I'ma total dork, but isn't this so much more fun that just saying 'the bus came and we left' ???

We watched the bye-bye movie as we were thrust back into the real world where the signs were not green and purple and there were no mouse-eared balloons to make us smile.

The sky cried harder, making it difficult for the bus driver to see.

Goofy was asking us to come back at Christmas time, so of course I couldn't disappoint him and told him we'd be there! :santa:

disney3-18-09MK539.jpg

I think the blocks stand for Hurry Back.

I purposely got these ears in the picture, because they matched a cute little outfit I had gotten Bella.

disney3-18-09MK540.jpg

Wanna watch the rest of movie with me?

disney3-18-09MK541.jpg

disney3-18-09MK542.jpg

I want a red and white polka dot suitcase.

disney3-18-09MK543.jpg

disney3-18-09MK544.jpg

Goodbye, my friends! It has been fun. :goodvibes

disney3-18-09MK545.jpg

Eeyore checked our flight information.

disney3-18-09MK546.jpg

He was not at all happy about the amount of air time he got during the trip, and he was right. I forgot about him often.

It was time to go back to Tennessee and back to families and homes and work and bills and a sweet toddler and a new baby and dreams of more trips to come.

Which, by the way, is just about now! :dance3:

It has been much fun, and I hope you will all be nice crazy enough to join us for the new adventures of the MeMom crew as we take off for our happy place once again. :jumping1:

I haven't put the link in my signature yet, but until I do, just look for Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella on the pre-trip board. It's been a blast!

If you linked all these trip report together, I think you might reach our house.:lmao:

It's always a treat to read your reports MeMom, looking forward to the next one. Oh wait, that has already started.

I am sorry to see this repeort is over. I am, however, happy that you will be back at your beloved Pop so soon. :hippie: Is it 9 or 10 days nows?

I think this is the only place where people get this excited for other people to go on vacation.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this trip report and can't wait for the newest adventure in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!:cool1:

Fear not everyone. In true MeMom fashion the last pictures from this trip arrive just in time since we leave in 10 days!!!!!!!!!! Plus when she was getting on that Magical Express bus she knew she was leaving Disney but she was coming back to just two girls and anticipating Isabella's arrival just a few weeks later!

I LOVE that it runs this way. Never ending PTR/TRs from your crew. :thumbsup2 I'm a bit jealous that you all get to go so often...but THANKFUL too! :goodvibes

How appropriate it was raining while you left-tears from the sky, tears from your eyes. :sad1:

The "so long, see ya real soon video" is always hard to watch. I usually start out watching it, then tune out and pretend it's not happening.

Then we hit MCO and TRUE reality settles in. Sigh.

Just 10 days now! :yay:

If you linked all these trip report together, I think you might reach our house.:lmao:

It's always a treat to read your reports MeMom, looking forward to the next one. Oh wait, that has already started.

Quite possibly. :)

Yeah, are you coming over there, or are you too busy out there shopping?

What a fun spring break report!! Now we are ready for your summer trip:goodvibes

It was a fun spring break, and I hope we can do it again this coming year, but we'll see.

I started doing what I'd call some official packing today, so I guess it's almost here for real!

I am sorry to see this repeort is over. I am, however, happy that you will be back at your beloved Pop so soon. :hippie: Is it 9 or 10 days nows?

I think this is the only place where people get this excited for other people to go on vacation.

We get excited for others, too, so we totally know what you mean. And when someone is down there and they've left their itinerary, Jill and I will say things like, "XYZ is eating at Crystal Palace right now!" or "I bet XYZ is shopping in DTD now."

Trent finds it peculiar and amusing that we have a language all our own, by the way. If we write something like CP has an ADR at WCC just before the EWP, he just shakes his head.

I am adding my tears to the tears falling from the sky! I bet Pop is getting pretty impatient to see you again! :goodvibes

About to move to single digits!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this trip report and can't wait for the newest adventure in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!:cool1:

This week has already flown by, as I knew it would. Next week will be a blur!

I LOVE that it runs this way. Never ending PTR/TRs from your crew. :thumbsup2 I'm a bit jealous that you all get to go so often...but THANKFUL too! :goodvibes

How appropriate it was raining while you left-tears from the sky, tears from your eyes. :sad1:

The "so long, see ya real soon video" is always hard to watch. I usually start out watching it, then tune out and pretend it's not happening.

Then we hit MCO and TRUE reality settles in. Sigh.

Just 10 days now! :yay:

Yeah, Jill just likes being a comedienne. You'd think with her coming from such a serious mom she wouldn't be like that.

We need to stop going so much. We only know for sure we're going now and Christmas. October is iffy and will be a shoestring budget trip for me, as will spring break, if it happens. If we've got the APs, and if AP rates on rooms and cheap flights come through, then it is possible.

Back at MCO, yeah, that's when you know you are doomed. Complete re-entry into non-mouse-eared civilization. We try to keep milking the Disney magic just a little more by going to the Disney Store at MCO, but it's way not the same as the real thing!

MeMom, you are so close. I'll bet your whole crew is beyond excited! Marc got our APs today, I'd sure like to sneak down for Spring Break, our dates will be (if we can) March 14-19...

I loved your report, MeMom.:goodvibes Thanks for sharing with us all. I hope you have a marvelous time with your babies and grandbabies in a little over a week.:yay:

BTW, I love that little girl's Mickey ears.:cutie:

Wow, 9 days!!!!!!

I am so excited for ya'll!!!! I just can't wait to see all the pictures that you will be taking! I know that Brooklyn is excited and I can't wait to see how Bella likes the characters!

MeMom, you know what's worse than the goodbye bus? The goodbye bus that comes at 4am. Ask me, I know. :( My flight was hellaciously early last time. Boo hiss.

I love your reports! Please keep writing them, always. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter