• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ A PTR for a CAMPING Trip That Might Never Be ~ *TR Started (link inside)*

IMG_0134.jpg

This is the guy who was controlling PUSH when we were there last spring. You can see him covering his microphone. You can't see the bag in this picture, but you can see the black & white strap on his shoulder/neck. He kept one hand inside of the bag- I assume that's where he controlled PUSH's movements.

I cant wait to see the pictures!:woohoo::cool1:

Oh my gosh Amy! NO! I did not know that! LOL I'll have to go back and check out the picture. I seriously had no idea. :rotfl: Thanks for telling me. :goodvibes

Postcards will be going out today! :cool1:

We have wifi for 24 hours so I'm taking advantage of it. Today is Animal Kingdom and breakfast with Donald! :banana:

Oh - and just a little tease - Flower and Garden Festival is awesome!! I took a ton of pictures. :flower3:

Hey Disney girl!!! Great to hear from you from down there! :goodvibes
I can't wait to see the F&G pictures! Have a fun day!
:)

Ok - just throwing this out there for you as I finish reading your last TR... This is from one of your last entries...

We've been discussing returning the end of next year, but it's still very much up in the air. I do have some ideas of things I want to do at a future date and I'll share those with you now.

* Like to try a cruise at some point.

* Perhaps try camping at Fort Wilderness.

* Next time we will definitely do Sea World (love the idea of hand feeding the dolphins!).

* Next character meal will probably be Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire. I think the mix of characters sounds fun and we'd love to see The Grand Floridian.

* We will definitely stay at Windsor Hills again.

* Spend more time at the World Showcase.

* Now that we've been twice and have done a lot of the regular stuff, I'd like to focus more on the things that most people don't get to. Take time to really enjoy and appreciate the details.

So how close were you?

I am thinking she spent more time in WS, DisMomAMY!

Ok - just throwing this out there for you as I finish reading your last TR... This is from one of your last entries...

We've been discussing returning the end of next year, but it's still very much up in the air. I do have some ideas of things I want to do at a future date and I'll share those with you now.

* Like to try a cruise at some point.

* Perhaps try camping at Fort Wilderness.

* Next time we will definitely do Sea World (love the idea of hand feeding the dolphins!).

* Next character meal will probably be Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire. I think the mix of characters sounds fun and we'd love to see The Grand Floridian.

* We will definitely stay at Windsor Hills again.

* Spend more time at the World Showcase.

* Now that we've been twice and have done a lot of the regular stuff, I'd like to focus more on the things that most people don't get to. Take time to really enjoy and appreciate the details.

So how close were you?

Hello again! We left Disney World early this afternoon and we're in Georgia tonight. Tomorrow we make the long drive back home.

As sad as we always are to leave WDW, I have to say that we're pretty tired. I so wish we'd had 10 days so that we could add in another two days of no parks - for the relaxation and to enjoy everything else at POR. Oh well.

I will probably start my TR on Monday, but we'll have to see. If I do, it may only be an intro.

Can't wait to get caught up on everyone's TRs and PTRs!!

Hi Carissa! Thanks for checking in again. Sorry your trip has come to an end, but I can't wait for you to get back and tell us all about it! Amy

I hope your drive home went well. I can't wait to hear all about everything. I can't believe your trip is already over!!

wow, I can't believe it's time for you to be home already!!
I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Carissa, :hug:
Can not wait to hear all about. Hope you are moving right along on the wonderful I-95. :goodvibes

I am done my TR! :thumbsup2

I didn't hear about a tornado, but I did think of you yesterday - and not just to wonder how your trip was going! There was a bake sale at the YMCA - and they had Amish Friendship Bread!!! I had to buy a piece, just to find out what it really tasted like. (It looked appetizing, or I might've skipped it, lol) It was actually pretty good! Not sure I'm brave enough to try and make it myself, tho. ;)

That's too funny Irene! We were having breakfast at 'Ohana on Saturday and they serve these sweet breads. Sully asked, "Is that Amish bread?" :rotfl:

* Like to try a cruise at some point. Not sure this will happen, but it's something to think about for the future (I meant a Disney Cruise Line.).

* Perhaps try camping at Fort Wilderness. I'd still love to do this!

* Next time we will definitely do Sea World (love the idea of hand feeding the dolphins!). We did do Sea World, but you'll have to wait to find out if we go to feed the dolphins. :rolleyes1

* Next character meal will probably be Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire. I think the mix of characters sounds fun and we'd love to see The Grand Floridian. Didn't end up doing this one after doing more research, but chose two others instead. You'll have to wait to find out if I have any regrets on that decision!

* We will definitely stay at Windsor Hills again. The only reason we stayed on property is because of the great deal we got. I still love how much space we had at Windsor Hills, but again - you'll have to wait to find out how I feel about staying on property. ;)

* Spend more time at the World Showcase. Hmmmmmmm.

:rolleyes1

So how close were you?

Carissa, :hug:
Can not wait to hear all about. Hope you are moving right along on the wonderful I-95. :goodvibes

I am done my TR! :thumbsup2

You wrote that at 7:15 or so - we were already home by then, thank goodness! I'll get caught up soon on your TR! :)

So - I guess you figured out...

We're home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to reply to each post, but thank you all for the birthday wishes and the safe travels. :goodvibes I will definitely get the TR started tomorrow and I will post the link here. :thumbsup2 It feels good to be home. :) Now I'm off to upload photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter