• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ A PTR for a CAMPING Trip That Might Never Be ~ *TR Started (link inside)*

I didn't hear about a tornado, but I did think of you yesterday - and not just to wonder how your trip was going! There was a bake sale at the YMCA - and they had Amish Friendship Bread!!! I had to buy a piece, just to find out what it really tasted like. (It looked appetizing, or I might've skipped it, lol) It was actually pretty good! Not sure I'm brave enough to try and make it myself, tho. ;)

Morning Carissa,

birthday.jpg

Hope you enjoy Kona today

Hope you enjoyed you Birthday dinner at Kona. I know you had a lapa lapa for me, in a pineapple. :lovestruc
Tonight you are eating at Whispering Canyon Cafe...yummy.

:hug: Hope it was not scary!!!!!!!!
Is it warm? Cloudy and ugly here today.

Happy Birthday one day late,
but I figured, you will read the other Birthday Wishes when you get back, so then I don't feel so bad, for missing it.

I saw on tv about the tornado's in North Carolina.
They said tornado's are pretty rare, and some guy's house got hit and it was the 3rd time, since 1964. They interviewed him and he said he was rebuilding again.

Hope you are having a great time.

They're now showing Spectromagic on my birthday (it wasn't showing up before)!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2

I thought I'd re-post our plans so you can all follow along while I'm gone. :thumbsup2

Saturday
- arrive at POR - dinner at Raglan Road - no park - settle in and look around POR and DTD

Sunday - Disney Hollywood Studios

L - Sci Fi
D - CS either at DHS or at food court at POR

Try for Fantasmic (we've never seen).

Monday - (my birthday :goodvibes ) Magic Kingdom

L - Casey's or Noodle Station if open
D - Kona

Go back for Spectro and Wishes.

Tuesday - No park day - Hang out at the Resort - carriage ride

L - not sure -
D - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Wednesday - Epcot

L - Le Cellier
D - CS in World Showcase

Try for Illuminations.

Thursday - Animal Kingdom

L - Tusker House for Donald's Safari character breakfast (it's actually at 10:20, but it will be our lunch)
D - Yak and Yeti Counter Service

Friday - Sea World

L - at Sea World
D - either CS at food court at POR or maybe Earl of Sandwich in DTD if we're not too tired

Aerophile??

Saturday - check out - Magic Kingdom

B - 'Ohana
L - CS at MK

Let's see...today your plan was to do Epcot. Maybe you're doing the Kim Possible adventure right now! :) Looks like a nice day there as long as the rain holds off. :wizard:

Just a quick check in. We got the wifi up and running today so I could check and get everyone's addresses (thanks for resending them!!).

It is very humid here today, but thankfully it was overcast most of the day. I'm heading in to DTD tonight by myself to do some shopping. Not giving any more details than that!

I'll respond to everything when I get home. :goodvibes

Just a quick check in. We got the wifi up and running today so I could check and get everyone's addresses (thanks for resending them!!).

It is very humid here today, but thankfully it was overcast most of the day. I'm heading in to DTD tonight by myself to do some shopping. Not giving any more details than that!

I'll respond to everything when I get home. :goodvibes

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I feel the disney magic coming through the computer!:lovestruc

Rainy and cold here today, see what you are missing?:laughing:
But going to be 65 and sunny tommorow and then rain on friday and then cludy on sat. and sunday.....LOL so bring home some sunshine!

Enjoy your trip!:yay:

Hi Carissa - I'm almost finished reading your TR from last year and wanted to comment on the photo of the boys with "Push". I don't know if you figured this out, but the guy in the right of the picture is the guy who is controlling "Push". When we met him there was a different guy but he had the same bag, which must have the controls in it. And if you notice how his hand is up by his mouth, he's holding the microphone. ;)

Sorry to be repetitive if you already had this discussion on your TR - I'm not reading all off the comments. :rolleyes1

Oh my gosh Amy! NO! I did not know that! LOL I'll have to go back and check out the picture. I seriously had no idea. :rotfl: Thanks for telling me. :goodvibes

Postcards will be going out today! :cool1:

We have wifi for 24 hours so I'm taking advantage of it. Today is Animal Kingdom and breakfast with Donald! :banana:

Oh - and just a little tease - Flower and Garden Festival is awesome!! I took a ton of pictures. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter