A Mouse, Two Little Minnows who wear out Grumpy and Test Track Moves to Naples 11/26

First, THANK all of you for your thoughts, ideas, votes, etc. And for the humor in some of them (Liesa, I like your idea best...going both times, but unless I win the lotto that won't happen and, in fact, if we won the lotto, we would be moving to Florida tomorrow!)

These are the days that we are going to do IF we can get the condo in Marco Island (which I will know for sure on Thursday when I have lunch with the condo owner): We will arrive at the AKL on Friday, September 23 in the late afternoon/early evening and stay there the 23rd and the 24th; we will move to the Coronado (you didn't really think I'd NOT stay at the Coronado) the nights of the 25th, 26th, 27th and 28. We will depart for Marco Island on thursday, September 29 and stay there until October 5 when we will then fly home.

I'm sorry to those that will be there Labor Day weekend and that we will miss (Karin, hopefully 2012 will work and Nicki...you'll have me a week on the Island and you will have to find another way to punish Todd for screwing up our plans).

And especially for MaryAz...this was Mark's choice because he really enjoyed his visit with the Urchins and wants to see them again (as do I) and to meet your husband. And we hope to do a DIS meet with all the others that will be there at the same time.

WHHHHHOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! We are so excited over here :banana::banana: Your part about Mark made me cry-but happy tears. the girls were working on their thank you's to you guys today and C said "I so hope to see them again" :) We will overlap at AK by a day-we are trying for Beach Club.though Once again, I am so very happy :):) And we can couples while the G parents watch the girls!!!

I hope it works out for us to meet this next trip! :goodvibes If our dates stay the same, we will be flying in on the 28th. :thumbsup2

I hope so too!!!! :goodvibes

WHHHHHOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! We are so excited over here :banana::banana: Your part about Mark made me cry-but happy tears. the girls were working on their thank you's to you guys today and C said "I so hope to see them again" :) We will overlap at AK by a day-we are trying for Beach Club.though Once again, I am so very happy :):) And we can couples while the G parents watch the girls!!!

Oh, Mary, now you've gone and made me cry. We just love those girls and couldn't fanthom NOT seeing them this year. How about we babysit the girls and you go out with the Gparents? ;)

:yay: :yay: love the dates! still have to finialize our dates/and resort choice but we will be able to find you before you leave!! :yay: :yay:

Connie, I'm so looking forward to meeting you. And I loved your comment on FB about Ashton and us "practicing" with another "grandchild". You cracked me up.

Happy Birthday (belated) I am always late to the good parties!!

I hope you guys found dates that work for you...maybe I will be down around the same time :rotfl: wishful thinking!!

Congrats on the new ticker. A split stay between AKL and CSR sounds great! Plus, a week at the condo will be:cloud9:

Although I am uber ticked (at Todd ;)) that we cannot go with you I am thrilled that you are going this year and for such a long time!

Dont worry, I will get me plenty of KatMark time when you come to the Island! Many many coffee get togethers and a few dinners too!

Now if the next 8 months would just fly by!

But...you are going to try to visit in April right? Cuz that is what is getting me through the new few months...no pressure or guilt :lmao:

I have a ticker!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: Yeah!!! A ticker! Even though it is NOT the dates I would have loved, .... BUT at least I get a whole new trip report from ya! :rotfl2:

Are you starting a pre-trippie soon? :goodvibes :lmao:

Nicki, if you are in the Naples area during the time of Sept 1 - 10 ..... we are discussing a short trip there during our stay ........... so maybe :hug: :cloud9:

Nicki, if you are in the Naples area during the time of Sept 1 - 10 ..... we are discussing a short trip there during our stay ........... so maybe :hug: :cloud9:

YAY! Of course I am going to be here...the four of us will have to go out to dinner and its on Todd!!!

:woohoo: :yay: A ticker!!! I am SOOO happy you & Mark will have a nice long stay at Disney this time and what fun: 2 ngts at AKL and 4 at CSR...another term for this just might be perfection!:woohoo: Did you book a Savannah view? Fingers crossed! We loved our Savannah view though I would be very happy with a Pool view as well.
Then another week at Marco - geez, talk about heaven! This is sure pretty exciting. ::yes::

I am sorry Nicki & Todd were not able to join you at Disney, I know you & Nicki will make up for it in time together in Naples.:goodvibes

Wonderful news! Oh!! PTR!!!! Soon, I hope???? ::yes:: You know your (and one or two others ;) ) ptr's get me through my serious lack of Disney visits. :thumbsup2

:dance3:

congrats on the ticker...maybe Nicki will meet up with you for 2 days...you never know.

I'll have a whole week with Nicki on the island after Disney. One of these days, we will dine together at Disney though...if it's the last thing I do.

Very happy to see that you've got a ticker again!

Thanks, Lisa...me too.

Happy Birthday (belated) I am always late to the good parties!!

I hope you guys found dates that work for you...maybe I will be down around the same time :rotfl: wishful thinking!!

Shannon, I try to forget birthdays at this stage of my life. :laughing:

Yep, the dates are set assuming we can get the condo for the dates afterwards.

Congrats on the new ticker. A split stay between AKL and CSR sounds great! Plus, a week at the condo will be:cloud9:

Thanks; we've been wanting to try AKL since it opened.

Although I am uber ticked (at Todd ;)) that we cannot go with you I am thrilled that you are going this year and for such a long time!

Dont worry, I will get me plenty of KatMark time when you come to the Island! Many many coffee get togethers and a few dinners too!

Now if the next 8 months would just fly by!

But...you are going to try to visit in April right? Cuz that is what is getting me through the new few months...no pressure or guilt :lmao:

I think Todd should ALSO buy us breakfast at The Waffle House as part of his punishment for messing up our plans. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It looks as if Mark's trip will be March and not April. I'm hoping to come. But we had a financial crisis fall on Andy's head that is causing me major headaches right now and I don't know what I'm going to do (all I do is keep crying about the whole darn thing).

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: Yeah!!! A ticker! Even though it is NOT the dates I would have loved, .... BUT at least I get a whole new trip report from ya! :rotfl2:

Are you starting a pre-trippie soon? :goodvibes :lmao:

Karin, there are so many DISer's I still want to meet, but I was REALLY hoping that it worked out so that I could see you. But maybe you and I should plan that in 2013 we go on the cruise together since that is going to be our 30th anniversary/60th birthday surprise for Mark.

YAY! Of course I am going to be here...the four of us will have to go out to dinner and its on Todd!!!

Poor Todd. He screws up and pays back mega! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:woohoo: :yay: A ticker!!! I am SOOO happy you & Mark will have a nice long stay at Disney this time and what fun: 2 ngts at AKL and 4 at CSR...another term for this just might be perfection!:woohoo: Did you book a Savannah view? Fingers crossed! We loved our Savannah view though I would be very happy with a Pool view as well.
Then another week at Marco - geez, talk about heaven! This is sure pretty exciting. ::yes::

I am sorry Nicki & Todd were not able to join you at Disney, I know you & Nicki will make up for it in time together in Naples.:goodvibes

Wonderful news! Oh!! PTR!!!! Soon, I hope???? ::yes:: You know your (and one or two others ;) ) ptr's get me through my serious lack of Disney visits. :thumbsup2

:dance3:

Christine, the gal who is booking for us is going to try to get Savannah View. Our plan is to hang out at the AKL the night we arrive and most of the next day and not do any parks...we just want to enjoy the resort.

I hope to start a PTR by March maybe...this month is awfully hectic at work (boss is getting an Honorary Degree, going to DC for the 50th anniversary of the JFKennedy Presidential Inauguration, turning 85...it's just crazy here right now).

Christine, the gal who is booking for us is going to try to get Savannah View. Our plan is to hang out at the AKL the night we arrive and most of the next day and not do any parks...we just want to enjoy the resort.

I hope to start a PTR by March maybe...this month is awfully hectic at work (boss is getting an Honorary Degree, going to DC for the 50th anniversary of the JFKennedy Presidential Inauguration, turning 85...it's just crazy here right now).

March will be great! I will be home from a short visit to Savannah with nothing else to look forward to - so your PTR will be perfect! Can't wait.

Try not to over work between now and then - congrats to your boss!!

:yay: Now that I know that you will be there :hug: I can start doing the research and planning! :dance3:

Keep me posted babe...and I am following your report I just have not had the time to comment much...but YUM can sum it all up :thumbsup2

I'll have a whole week with Nicki on the island after Disney. One of these days, we will dine together at Disney though...if it's the last thing I do.

If its the last thing I do too! I cannot wait for our week together, even though I am sure you want to spend some time alone with Romeo....he may have to

I think Todd should ALSO buy us breakfast at The Waffle House as part of his punishment for messing up our plans. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Payback is a terrible thing right?

It looks as if Mark's trip will be March and not April. I'm hoping to come. But we had a financial crisis fall on Andy's head that is causing me major headaches right now and I don't know what I'm going to do (all I do is keep crying about the whole darn thing).

What time will you be out of work and I will call you

Poor Todd. He screws up and pays back mega! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:thumbsup2

kathy I am sorry soem $$$ stuff happened with Andy and you are :sad2: Sending big :hug: Will you guys be at Jambo or Kidani??? No offense to my inlaws but I would rather have dinner with you guys.

Yay for the ticker!!!

Karin, there are so many DISer's I still want to meet, but I was REALLY hoping that it worked out so that I could see you. But maybe you and I should plan that in 2013 we go on the cruise together since that is going to be our 30th anniversary/60th birthday surprise for Mark.

That would be the ultimate fun! Maybe we can get Nicki and Todd (who we will blindfold, so he doesn't see he's going on a ship) to come along as well! ;) :thumbsup2

Yes, that is something I can live with and look forward to! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

But we had a financial crisis fall on Andy's head that is causing me major headaches right now and I don't know what I'm going to do (all I do is keep crying about the whole darn thing).

Oh, Kathy :grouphug: I hope everything will be okay. I'm so sorry.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter