A Mouse, Two Little Minnows who wear out Grumpy and Test Track Moves to Naples 11/26

Thank you all for the Christmas wishes. I hope all of you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.

These are the only two photos I've uploaded so far, but they are my two favorites because they are of my most precious people:

Christmas2010.jpg

Christmas20102.jpg

Great pictures Kathy! I like the Festivus shirt too.

Seeing your dog reminded me that this morning we brought a big blue hubbard squash into the kitchen (Judy's going to make a Thanksgiving-style feast for us today) and Swiffer started barking at it. It was pretty funny.

Oh, happy birthday!!!

Here's a pix of Kyle on Christmas morning!!

105_1366.jpg

This brings to mind the words and music of "Silent Night".....NOT! :laughing:

Happy Birthday Kathy!

I hope you have a magical day! :goodvibes

Thanks, Tim. Hugs to my little angel for the New Year (and to you and Mel too).

Great pictures Kathy! I like the Festivus shirt too.

Seeing your dog reminded me that this morning we brought a big blue hubbard squash into the kitchen (Judy's going to make a Thanksgiving-style feast for us today) and Swiffer started barking at it. It was pretty funny.

Oh, happy birthday!!!

Thanks, Glen. Don't you just love our four-legged family members? :hug:

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day and relaxing weekend!

Thank you, Lisa. Waiting for the furnace man to come and clean it for us and then just laying around all day (unfortunately, I have a really bad migraine).

Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope you have a magical day!
:hug:

Thanks you again my friend. :hug:

kathy.jpg

Liebe Kathy,

zu deinem Wiegenfeste, wünschen wir dir nur das Allerbeste!

Happy Birthday, to our dear friend! Hope your birthday is the best one ever and filled with lots of magical surprises!

:hug: :hug: and kisses from Austria, from your friends
Karin and Tom​

kathy1.jpg

Happy Birthday

:cool1::banana::love::dance3::yay:

Thanks, Mary. Hugs to our girls.

kathy.jpg

Liebe Kathy,

zu deinem Wiegenfeste, wünschen wir dir nur das Allerbeste!

Happy Birthday, to our dear friend! Hope your birthday is the best one ever and filled with lots of magical surprises!

:hug: :hug: and kisses from Austria, from your friends
Karin and Tom​

kathy1.jpg

Thank you dear Austrian friends. Mark and I send our love to you and Tom and wishes for a very Happy New Year.

Happy Birthday Kathy!!

17909.gif

Thank you, Michelle. Happy New Year.

happy birthday, pretty lady!! Hope it is full of fun, excitement, and choco cake!! With a trip to Starbucks mixed in for extra giggles!

Okay, having a dilemna here. Nicki & Todd can't go until October 21 -31 (or something like that). We can't go at that time because Mark has a trade show the 25th and 26th and we can't get the condo on Marco Island because the owners always go over Halloween weekend.

So, do we go Labor Day weekend like we did for three years in a row which we absolutely love? Or do we go the first week of October so that we can experience the Food & Wine Festival for the first time?

Your thoughts?

MaryAz, I know what your vote is. :goodvibes

Okay, having a dilemna here. Nicki & Todd can't go until October 21 -31 (or something like that). We can't go at that time because Mark has a trade show the 25th and 26th and we can't get the condo on Marco Island because the owners always go over Halloween weekend.

So, do we go Labor Day weekend like we did for three years in a row which we absolutely love? Or do we go the first week of October so that we can experience the Food & Wine Festival for the first time?

Your thoughts?

MaryAz, I know what your vote is. :goodvibes

Food and Wine, Food and Wine, Food and Wine!

Not that I have a strong opinion one way or the other

:rotfl:

Happy belated birthday and Happy New Year!!!

I would go October to experience food and wine plus see the Halloween decoration and maybe attend the party...:thumbsup2

That's a tough one! Personally, I'd go for Food and Wine. I would love to be able to go that time of year, but as a teacher, that's not too likely! Unless we are someday, magically, able to go over Columbus Weekend!

Happy Birthday! :cool1:

I vote for going the first week of October for Food and Wine, but Labor Day could be fun too!

I'm thinking of booking a trip for the last week of September, even though I'd rather go in October, the value prices are too good to pass up! :cool1: And I'll still get the first weekend of Food and wine that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter