A Mouse, Two Little Minnows who wear out Grumpy and Test Track Moves to Naples 11/26

I'm working on coming up with a title for this year's PTR. As soon as I have one, I will start the PTR. I'm already having a dilemna of where we're going to eat and how many meals we will pay out of pocket for.

'What a great dilemna!!!:thumbsup2 Are you going to share some of those ideas??? :surfweb:

:rotfl: some of the banter here between Nikki, Mary and yourself had me laughing out loud! HOW AWESOME that you get to see the "minnows" again! :yay: And if by any bizarre chance we plan another fall trip (which I would loooooove to do!), I will keep late September, early October in mind so we don't miss each other by a few days AGAIN!

ADR dilemmas are a fantastic problem to have. Since you are at AKL, I would recommend Boma breakfast. :love:

I will be subbing when you do start it...and maybe I won't lurk so much on your next PTR. ;)

You can lurk or join in -- whatever you are comfortable with. :)

Decisions, Decisions! At least they are fun decisions. Looking forward to the PTR. Never too soon to start you know! :rolleyes1

I know it is never too soon...but I'm having a hard time coming up with a clever title. Do you have one for me? ;)

I noticed your ticker the other day and am finally here to get caught up and hear the news! AKL! I know you have wanted to try that for a while-exciting!!!

Okay, going back to read now!

We are SO excited to finally be staying at the AKL.

Yeah Kathy, when ARE you going to get that PTR started??? :surfweb: :confused3 popcorn::

Look who is talking?!?!?!?!?!??! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I've got the first chapter ready, I just need a title.

'What a great dilemna!!!:thumbsup2 Are you going to share some of those ideas??? :surfweb:

Yes, I'm sharing ideas for our meals because I have WAY TOO MANY for the time we are there and need to narrow it down.

:rotfl: some of the banter here between Nikki, Mary and yourself had me laughing out loud! HOW AWESOME that you get to see the "minnows" again! :yay: And if by any bizarre chance we plan another fall trip (which I would loooooove to do!), I will keep late September, early October in mind so we don't miss each other by a few days AGAIN!

ADR dilemmas are a fantastic problem to have. Since you are at AKL, I would recommend Boma breakfast. :love:

Oh, Nicki and Mary were a hoot there for awhile. I'm really sad that Nicki and I won't be showing everyone our craziness at Disney together (thanks a lot, Todd), but I'll get a week with her anyway.

Boma is DEFINITELY on the list for breakfast--we love it there.

Yes Kathy I am with Marv:scared1:When are you gonna start the PTR!!!!

I'm getting there Rosie. I promise.

PTR PTR!!! Maybe we can do a Boma bkfst together on Sun morning the 25th? I also need some help with meals.

PTR PTR!!! Maybe we can do a Boma bkfst together on Sun morning the 25th? I also need some help with meals.

That's a possibility. Although we were going to do Boma on Saturday, the 24th, since we are spending the entire day at the resort. But we could change that (we transfer over to CSR on the 25th). We are going to Dubuque this weekend to see Markie, but I'll put a tentative itinerary together and we'll figure it out. We want to be sure to have pool time with the girls and park time too. :)

Oh, Nicki and Mary were a hoot there for awhile. I'm really sad that Nicki and I won't be showing everyone our craziness at Disney together (thanks a lot, Todd), but I'll get a week with her anyway.

I would kick him in the butt for you but he is so sick right now I just dont have the heart to do it to him......but please do not feel bad for him... FEEL BAD FOR ME! My husband has turned into a 38 year old baby and guess who has to take care of him???? And I am sick too but does that matter???? :rotfl:

One of these days we are going to work it so our trips are together but until then all the craziness will have to occur on the Island...but this time we are taking a limo :lmao: Or we can stick a Driver's hat on Todd's head and just order him to take us here and there..hmmm....love that idea!

And tell my lil Romeo that Dunkin opened right down the street from my house today and it has been packed since 8am! So he can stop there on the way to Starbucks! And there will be one in Town Center on Marco opening very soon....so the boys can suck it down there and you and I can suck it at Starbucks! :laughing:

I would kick him in the butt for you but he is so sick right now I just dont have the heart to do it to him......but please do not feel bad for him... FEEL BAD FOR ME! My husband has turned into a 38 year old baby and guess who has to take care of him???? And I am sick too but does that matter???? :rotfl:

One of these days we are going to work it so our trips are together but until then all the craziness will have to occur on the Island...but this time we are taking a limo :lmao: Or we can stick a Driver's hat on Todd's head and just order him to take us here and there..hmmm....love that idea!

And tell my lil Romeo that Dunkin opened right down the street from my house today and it has been packed since 8am! So he can stop there on the way to Starbucks! And there will be one in Town Center on Marco opening very soon....so the boys can suck it down there and you and I can suck it at Starbucks! :laughing:

Get better soon, both of you! Here is some healing Pixie Dust!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Oh, sweetie. I am sorry you are sick (notice I did NOT say I was sorry that Todd is sick; ALL men turn into babies when they are sick...I have three of them!).

I love the idea of a Driver's hat on Todd and making him take us everywhere: Starbucks, Outlet Mall, Starbucks, Outlet Mall, Lunch, Starbucks, etc.

I will give Romeo the message. We are going to Dubuque for the weekend as I mentioned above and he already has me looking for a Dunkin'. Can't live with them, can't live without them. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Feel better soon, bff. :love:

I think todd would make an excelent driver. Feel better soon!

That's a possibility. Although we were going to do Boma on Saturday, the 24th, since we are spending the entire day at the resort. But we could change that (we transfer over to CSR on the 25th). We are going to Dubuque this weekend to see Markie, but I'll put a tentative itinerary together and we'll figure it out. We want to be sure to have pool time with the girls and park time too. :)

We get in the 24th though I am not sure if we are staying at Kidani or Beach Club. I am torn. We can meet for a meal somewhere else no problem. Have fun seeing Markie!! We can come over to CSR in the aft to swim and we will totally plan some park time. i am not sure how much touring my MIL will be able to do in a day so we will have to plan park time.

The real question on everyones minds: Can you take me in your suitcase?!? Pretty please!! :lmao:

If you can fit with all of my clothes, you are welcome to come in my suitcase. :)

We get in the 24th though I am not sure if we are staying at Kidani or Beach Club. I am torn. We can meet for a meal somewhere else no problem. Have fun seeing Markie!! We can come over to CSR in the aft to swim and we will totally plan some park time. i am not sure how much touring my MIL will be able to do in a day so we will have to plan park time.

Maybe we can do Crystal Palace for a "before the park opens" ressie (we always do this). We will figure out our "plan of attack" as far as parks, and we wilol have plenty of time to work out kinks to be sure we spend time together. Are you planning on doing the Halloween Party? Maybe we can do that together too?

Okay, smarty pants...give me a title and I'll start it!!! :lmao::lmao:

Thanks, Tina. I thought us girls were supposed to stick together.;)

Sorry, Kathy, but I'm with Tim on this one! :thumbsup2 I have some Connecticut loyalty there. :lmao: If Karin did it, you can too! :lmao:

Okay, smarty pants...give me a title and I'll start it!!! :lmao::lmao:
Grumpy & Kat's WDW adventures

The no accident PTR

The cheating on CSR with AKL PTR

From Chi-town to Marco via Disney

'This time I'm driving" PTR

I know... they are not very good, but you can always change it to something better once you start! :lmao::lmao:

Grumpy & Kat's WDW adventures

The no accident PTR

The cheating on CSR with AKL PTR

From Chi-town to Marco via Disney

'This time I'm driving" PTR

I know... they are not very good, but you can always change it to something better once you start! :lmao::lmao:

The cheating on CSR w/ AKL is kind of funny... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter