• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

:wizard: I can just see the magic in Michael's eyes. I am so glad he is having a good wish trip! I always loved GKTW for its extra touches like the nightly surprise gift

:goodvibes and :grouphug: for the appointment

--Christamae

LOVE This report!!!!

It is great. I love all the added info for us future MAW trippers. Did you go to Sea Workl??? Hope all goes well at the Dr. this week.

What a magical Magic Kingdom day for sure! I just love seeing the smiles on your kids faces. They lighten my spirits! :cloud9:

I've read quite a few touching Disney Trip Reports. I've teared up a few times, but never before have I sat and cried. Wow. All I can say is wow. I hope the rest of your time on the trip was at least 1/2 as good! Fantastic! :love:

Add another one to the tears streaming down my face as I read your TR list. Keep up the great writing. Patiently waiting for more! popcorn::

Hey Wendy! I don't know what it is with the tears,:sad: (tear dust?) but my eyes watered up to. What a great family trip. I can just feel the magic all around yall.:wizard: I am so glad that your family got to take a special trip together. We took our very first family trip this year (dd14, ds7) and it really puts you back in the family mood, to be able to take a break, and think about nothing at all but having fun. :flower: It really lifts the spirit, you know? My prayers are with your family. Love the trip report, you make me feel like we're there to. Waiting for more!!!popcorn::

hoping you week is going well right now as I pray for health and peace for all 4 of u :grouphug: Great great report:love: thanks for sharing your family with us!:hug:

I'm just starting to read your trip report, but I kept getting this sense of "knowing" you. I do!

This is so weird. I went to high school with Nebo's son (different trip report all together.)

And I used to belong to the same Chicago group of moms - and did play dates with you when our boys were infants! SMALL WORLD! (Pun intended).

I have just fallen in love with your kiddos! They are so cute! That has to be the best Peter Pan ever! He sounds so great! You can just feel the magic looking at Michael's smile.

108_108.jpg

117_117.jpg

These two pictures just fill me with joy. I have thought about just how happy he is all day! This is what I love about Disney!

Crying here I can I just say:sad1: :sad1: . This has touch my heart so much. I am so happy for your children. I am glad your whole family had a wonderful MAGICAL time at Disney.

Can't wait to read lots more with pictures.

Wendy....enjoy your week away from your PC. From my fellow readers' comments it appears that we will all be around next week waiting with baited breath for the next installment....

Thank you so much. I finally have Tue pics up on photobucket. Yay! Update should come sometime next week. If I can find Mick's, I'll post his TR this weekend.

Awesome pictures!! Thanks for sharing

Thanks

I hope you have good doctor's appointments with the least stress and most benefit possible.

Four days travel for a ten minute appt with a doctor. Isn't that so fun! Gotta love these doctors! But we did get to meet the doc. Really liked him and we should hopefully be scheduling surgery within the next 60 days if all goes well. Wheeeee!

Thank you for sharing such a special story with us. Sometimes I take for granted that my DS's are so healthy, this has reminded me how truly blessed I am. God bless your wonderful family and may ALL your dreams continue to come true.

Thank you. I will take one dream at a time and having Michael's wish come true was a wonderful experience for us all.

I'm sitting here at work reading your TR with tears in my eyes... So wonderful to see all that was done for you and how much fun your kids had!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you. I do so appreciate people reading my report. I am glad I can share the joy my kids had at the happiest place on earth.

Your little ones are just beautiful!!!
My DS (5) was so excited to see Peter Pan in your pics. I thought he was referring to the cast member, but turns out he was pointing to your son! What an amazing day for you all. The excitement in his eyes is inspiring!

Ahhh! How cute! I love this age. They are just amazing. Isn't the look in his eyes wonderful. Whenever he's being a little stinker I'm glad I have the computer monitor set to the trip pictures. LOL

LOL! The Happiest Place on Earth according to Mars and Venus!

Kathy

It is definetly. Matter of fact, we kept telling ourselves that later in the week when things got a little less magical. :wizard: :laughing:

Another tear-jerking installment Wendy! I really loved your version! (Sorry Mick- yours was good too, but this one has a definite "Mommy's touch!)

It is a bit different isn't it? I am so glad. I so worry that people will get bored.

What a exciting day!!!! How magical for your family!!!! Can't wait to read more!!

:wizard: :wizard: Thank you. More to come soon.

Wendy - what a wonderful day you had!!

We sure did! :) TY

:wizard: I can just see the magic in Michael's eyes. I am so glad he is having a good wish trip! I always loved GKTW for its extra touches like the nightly surprise gift

:goodvibes and :grouphug: for the appointment

--Christamae

It must be a bit strange for you to read about it from a parent's perspective. Have you gone back to visit?

LOVE This report!!!!

It is great. I love all the added info for us future MAW trippers. Did you go to Sea Workl??? Hope all goes well at the Dr. this week.

You will have to see about SW. We do have five more days in Orlando to fill up. What will we do? I'm so glad the little extra info helps. I know I could have really used some of the info we stumbled upon and am so glad someone here mentioned the Wish Lounge at MK.

What a magical Magic Kingdom day for sure! I just love seeing the smiles on your kids faces. They lighten my spirits!

So glad they touch your spirit. :hug:

I've read quite a few touching Disney Trip Reports. I've teared up a few times, but never before have I sat and cried. Wow. All I can say is wow. I hope the rest of your time on the trip was at least 1/2 as good! Fantastic!

Me too! hehe. I need to get this typed up fast as details are starting to merge and be forgotten. How do people stretch these out?! I am glad you are liking the TR.

Add another one to the tears streaming down my face as I read your TR list. Keep up the great writing. Patiently waiting for more! popcorn::

I hope you will be sharing that popcorn! hehe. Thanks for the compliment. More to come soon.

enjoying the TR.

Yay! TY

Ok, I am hooked. Your TR has me in tears. Cannot wait to read more.

Yay! More peoples!! TY

Hey Wendy! I don't know what it is with the tears, (tear dust?) but my eyes watered up to. What a great family trip. I can just feel the magic all around yall. I am so glad that your family got to take a special trip together. We took our very first family trip this year (dd14, ds7) and it really puts you back in the family mood, to be able to take a break, and think about nothing at all but having fun. :flower: It really lifts the spirit, you know? My prayers are with your family. Love the trip report, you make me feel like we're there to. Waiting for more!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying the report. I always wanted to do a family trip but dh was always blah about it. we are both now on board with a family trip as often as possible. It as really brought us together. Things were getting ugly there the last few months. Thank you.

hoping you week is going well right now as I pray for health and peace for all 4 of u Great great report thanks for sharing your family with us!

Thank you. We appreciate the thoughts and prayers. They are what got us through the first six months of Michael's life especially.

I'm just starting to read your trip report, but I kept getting this sense of "knowing" you. I do!

This is so weird. I went to high school with Nebo's son (different trip report all together.)

And I used to belong to the same Chicago group of moms - and did play dates with you when our boys were infants! SMALL WORLD! (Pun intended).

Really? Chicagomothers? There's a few of us here, I know. It is a "small world after all". ;)

I have just fallen in love with your kiddos! They are so cute! That has to be the best Peter Pan ever! He sounds so great! You can just feel the magic looking at Michael's smile.

Peter Pan was just amazing and I am going to have to find the time to tell corporate or whomever about him. I'd also love to send him a pic? Is that too weird?

More happy tears!

:cool1: hehe TY

what a great start!!your kids are just beautiful.cant wait to read more:)

TY.

What a wonderful day! That Peter Pan sure made your sons day one he will never forget! :cloud9: :love:

He sure did and he loves to talk about Peter Pan and sits here all day and spells P-E-T-E-R-P-A-N all day long. First real "phrase" he ever learned to spell. hehe

These two pictures just fill me with joy. I have thought about just how happy he is all day! This is what I love about Disney!

:love: He is such an amazing little boy and I am so glad Disney was able to make his life a bit more special.

Oh my, this one made me cry! Can't wait to hear more!!!!

:hug: TY

Crying here I can I just say:sad1: . This has touch my heart so much. I am so happy for your children. I your whole family had a wonderful MAGICAL time at Disney.

Can't wait to read lots more with pictures.

We did and I am so glad to be able to share it with all of ou.

We are now back from the doctor's appt. I really hate driving but what do you do. :confused3 We are looking at surgery soon but not sure when as we are waiting for a part to be modified. Once we know when the part will be ready, we'll be scheduling. Gotta love these experiments! Wheeeeee!

Thank you all for staying with me. I so appreciate it. I hope to have an update soon. Mick's should go up sometime this weekend if all goes well. Thanks again.

We are now back from the doctor's appt. I really hate driving but what do you do. :confused3 We are looking at surgery soon but not sure when as we are waiting for a part to be modified. Once we know when the part will be ready, we'll be scheduling. Gotta love these experiments! Wheeeeee!

Thank you all for staying with me. I so appreciate it. I hope to have an update soon. Mick's should go up sometime this weekend if all goes well. Thanks again.
Welcome back and thanks for the update on Michael's surgery. We pray for the best.

Looking forward to your next update...

Glad to see you back on. We will be praying for Michaels surgery. will be waiting popcorn:: for the next update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter