A Make A Wish Trip - Final Update!! Pg. 33

Goodness more tears from me...come on don't stop I want more...you are doing a great job retelling your trip!

Oh! Wendy!....I'm....bawling....my....eyes....out. How absolutly amazing!:wizard: The expression on your kids face proves the saying..."A picture is worth a thousand words". I'm so happy for ya'll! What truly wonderfull CMs.

Wendy, what a lovely family you have. Your trip report has touched my heart and soul, and I can't wait to read more (after I get another box of tissues ;)).

Wonderful wonderful update that absolutely had me in tears! We also did the barber shop...but my DS didn't want the cut...only the goo! Which took 4 or 5 hours to dry!!!! Please keep it coming!

Amazing trip report. I am crying right along with everyone else. Thank you so much for giving us both you and your husband's take on the trip.

I can't wait for more!!:yay:

Yeah! :dumbo: More trip report! I am in awe of your magical day. Are the kids still buzzing about it?

Loved reading your version of MK! The CMs at Disney are just incredible! That PP is really a special person!

Goodness more tears from me...come on don't stop I want more...you are doing a great job retelling your trip!

We need a smilie that hands out tissues. :) Thank you very much. I won't be able to post an update until next week though. :(

Oh! Wendy!....I'm....bawling....my....eyes....out. How absolutly amazing!:wizard: The expression on your kids face proves the saying..."A picture is worth a thousand words". I'm so happy for ya'll! What truly wonderfull CMs.

I have never seen my kids smile so much and they are relatively happy kids. They just beamed and it was great to see them like this.

I'm crying as I read this. I can't wait to read more.

*smilie passing a tissue goes here* Thank you.

Wendy, what a lovely family you have. Your trip report has touched my heart and soul, and I can't wait to read more (after I get another box of tissues ;)).

I'm so glad it has moved you. Thank you very much for the compliments. *smilie passing tissue goes here*

Wonderful wonderful update that absolutely had me in tears! We also did the barber shop...but my DS didn't want the cut...only the goo! Which took 4 or 5 hours to dry!!!! Please keep it coming!

That goo. I am so lucky it didn't get on everything and it definetly took more than an hour in that humidity. Yuck!

Amazing trip report. I am crying right along with everyone else. Thank you so much for giving us both you and your husband's take on the trip.

I can't wait for more!!:yay:

*here's a tissue* Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying both takes. I was worried it would be redundant.

Wow, what a day! I can't wait to hear more :thumbsup2

Thank you. Stay tuned next week for Three Places in under 12 hours! Wheeeee!

Yeah! :dumbo: More trip report! I am in awe of your magical day. Are the kids still buzzing about it?

I have the pictures up as the screensaver on our computer. Michael just sits in front of the computer watching it sometimes. Danae tells everyone she knows that she met Cinderella.

Loved reading your version of MK! The CMs at Disney are just incredible! That PP is really a special person!

Glad you liked it. Yes, the CMs are amazing. I don't know if they like their jobs or not, but if they don't, they sure are great actors! They are just awesome with the kids, no matter how difficult said kid can be to engage.

Thanks so much all. I will be MIA starting tomorrow for about a week. Then I will update on Tuesday June 26th where we did AK, DMGM, and the resort evening activity all in one day! Did we make it? Did we enjoy it? Better yet, did the kids nap?!

Wendy....enjoy your week away from your PC. From my fellow readers' comments it appears that we will all be around next week waiting with baited breath for the next installment....

I hope you have good doctor's appointments with the least stress and most benefit possible.

Thank you for sharing such a special story with us. Sometimes I take for granted that my DS's are so healthy, this has reminded me how truly blessed I am. God bless your wonderful family and may ALL your dreams continue to come true.

I'm sitting here at work reading your TR with tears in my eyes... So wonderful to see all that was done for you and how much fun your kids had!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Your little ones are just beautiful!!!
My DS (5) was so excited to see Peter Pan in your pics. I thought he was referring to the cast member, but turns out he was pointing to your son! What an amazing day for you all. The excitement in his eyes is inspiring!

Another tear-jerking installment Wendy! I really loved your version! (Sorry Mick- yours was good too, but this one has a definite "Mommy's touch!)

What a exciting day!!!! How magical for your family!!!! Can't wait to read more!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter