• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"A Fresh Start" WDW Vacation with a Newbie and the Boyfriend!- Nov TR COMPLETE 2/16!

BOOOOO leaving.

They do have numbers for all the days before Christmas, but it was probably because the Christmas decorations had just been put up that they hadn't put in the numbers yet! :thumbsup2

Love all the pictures. So pretty!

Um WOOOOOOW I didn't even realize you had another TR going! I'm gonna try to get caught up on it! It will probably take me a while... but just know I will eventually!

:thumbsup2 Great Trip Report!! I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing your Trip with us :goodvibes :cool1:

I'm already subscribed to your 2nd TR. :surfweb:

Boo to having to leave, but YAY for an AP !! We are going in April, too, but I think we are just missing you guys. We are there the first week March 31- April 7

Great report! Sad to see it end but I have already been following your new report and will be ready for your next one as well!!!

I really enjoyed your TR. Sorry to see it come to end. I had that salmon in June and it was so good. I loved the couscous.

Thanks for the heads up on your other TR. I didn't know you had started another one.

I can't believe this TR is over already, but then again, I did join kind of late! :laughing:

I always forget then have salmon at CHH! My sister mentioned wanting to go there on our trip, so maybe I'll try that! It looks really good!

Your pictures are so beautiful, I love the ones of Main Street with the Christmas decorations! I think I'm going to finally save up for a DSLR this year, I really need one!

I'm hoping to go back in December too, maybe we'll be there at the same time! :cool1:

Awe… it's over?! :sad1: The end of a TR is really the final chapter in the Disney trip. I'll have to go join your new one!!! :goodvibes

Casey's is GREAT! We love it! Although, I didn't get any this last trip. :confused3

Love love love the artsy shots!
I can't wait to see what the new dresses are going to look like. Sometimes I don't understand why they cast some of these "charming" princes.
I'm also not a fan of how captain hook and smee look in dream along with mickey.
I have never ate at caseys either, disney cake pops are the best!

I loved your trip report it was so fun to read along! I'm glad to here that you might be getting an AP I am also considering one for myself!

BOOOOO leaving.

They do have numbers for all the days before Christmas, but it was probably because the Christmas decorations had just been put up that they hadn't put in the numbers yet! :thumbsup2

Love all the pictures. So pretty!

Um WOOOOOOW I didn't even realize you had another TR going! I'm gonna try to get caught up on it! It will probably take me a while... but just know I will eventually!
Oh good to know about the numbers! I guess we were there right after the decorations went up. Yes I have another report going on. Don't worry there isn't that many posts yet. do you have plans to go back to WDW?
:thumbsup2 Great Trip Report!! I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing your Trip with us :goodvibes :cool1:

I'm already subscribed to your 2nd TR. :surfweb:

Thanks so much for joining in. See you in the other one :)

Boo to having to leave, but YAY for an AP !! We are going in April, too, but I think we are just missing you guys. We are there the first week March 31- April 7
Yeah I have never had one before and this will be a once in a lifetime kinda year. I don't think I will get my AP every year. I would have liked to meet you too!
Great report! Sad to see it end but I have already been following your new report and will be ready for your next one as well!!!
Thanks so much for following along.
I really enjoyed your TR. Sorry to see it come to end. I had that salmon in June and it was so good. I loved the couscous.

Thanks for the heads up on your other TR. I didn't know you had started another one.
Yes that meal is good! And it is so healthy. See you over in my other trip report!
I can't believe this TR is over already, but then again, I did join kind of late! :laughing:

I always forget then have salmon at CHH! My sister mentioned wanting to go there on our trip, so maybe I'll try that! It looks really good!

Your pictures are so beautiful, I love the ones of Main Street with the Christmas decorations! I think I'm going to finally save up for a DSLR this year, I really need one!

I'm hoping to go back in December too, maybe we'll be there at the same time! :cool1:
Thanks for the compliments. You would love a DSLR! I would recommend getting the T3. It isn't that much money now- like $450 or less actually. It really makes an improvement in photos and with a place as beautiful as Disney you want to have great photos! That would be awesome if we were there at the same time. We will be there Dec 7th-12th.

Awe… it's over?! :sad1: The end of a TR is really the final chapter in the Disney trip. I'll have to go join your new one!!! :goodvibes

Casey's is GREAT! We love it! Although, I didn't get any this last trip. :confused3
Yeah it is sad it is over. I already miss it.
Love love love the artsy shots!
I can't wait to see what the new dresses are going to look like. Sometimes I don't understand why they cast some of these "charming" princes.
I'm also not a fan of how captain hook and smee look in dream along with mickey.
I have never ate at caseys either, disney cake pops are the best!

I loved your trip report it was so fun to read along! I'm glad to here that you might be getting an AP I am also considering one for myself!

Thanks so much for reading along. We can be AP buddies!:thumbsup2

I know, I am soo excited to see the new dresses. Cinderellas new dress is pretty but I am a little undecided on Belles.

Lapu Lapu’s are so good but so strong.
I love an almost empty Main Street.
The castle breakfast looked like fun.
Wow! One person in front of you for Merida. Lucky you. The first time we went the wait was over an hour and then we left and when we went back it was about 30 minutes.
That is great about the video. Little magic like that makes so many wonderful memories and magic for others.
I have seen the Jungle Cruise at 120 minutes. I would not wait over 20 minutes personally.
Evan certainly struck a pose. LOL
I rode Dumbo also for the first time this past trip. It is fun but yes there is a delay.
Disney boats are my favorites.
Nice castle shot.
I agree about the way the dining plan is going with increases. I have Table sin Wonderland and use that and the plan but will drop the plan after next months trip.
The seminar looked like fun.
He looks very happy with that first drink he has ordered. LOL
I agree about the rooms in the suite buildings of AofA. I would get one in each if I could.
Sorry about Cape May, it was one of our best meals last trip. I guess it depends on who you get.
Gotta love empty parks.
I have never tried the citrus swirl but put it on my list for next time.
You did get a pcs at the castle show.
You should try Casey’s. I did the last trip with the corn dog nuggets and I am hooked. So good.
Fun report to read. Looks like it was a great trip.

Aww, last meal and leaving MK! So sad. Here's to all the future trips!

Lapu Lapu’s are so good but so strong.
I love an almost empty Main Street.
The castle breakfast looked like fun.
Wow! One person in front of you for Merida. Lucky you. The first time we went the wait was over an hour and then we left and when we went back it was about 30 minutes.
That is great about the video. Little magic like that makes so many wonderful memories and magic for others.
I have seen the Jungle Cruise at 120 minutes. I would not wait over 20 minutes personally.
Evan certainly struck a pose. LOL
I rode Dumbo also for the first time this past trip. It is fun but yes there is a delay.
Disney boats are my favorites.
Nice castle shot.
I agree about the way the dining plan is going with increases. I have Table sin Wonderland and use that and the plan but will drop the plan after next months trip.
The seminar looked like fun.
He looks very happy with that first drink he has ordered. LOL
I agree about the rooms in the suite buildings of AofA. I would get one in each if I could.
Sorry about Cape May, it was one of our best meals last trip. I guess it depends on who you get.
Gotta love empty parks.
I have never tried the citrus swirl but put it on my list for next time.
You did get a pcs at the castle show.
You should try Casey’s. I did the last trip with the corn dog nuggets and I am hooked. So good.
Fun report to read. Looks like it was a great trip.

thanks for the great comments! That video was great. My cousin loved it. I do need to try Caseys!
Aww, last meal and leaving MK! So sad. Here's to all the future trips!
Thanks! Hopefully there is a lot!

Hey Rach! I am finally finished reading this one! You guys had such a great trip! I am so jealous that you always get to go in the fall or winter! I never do because of work, so I always have to live vicariously through you.

Oh my word, I LOVE Magnolia bakery. When I was in New York I had to take two trains to get there, and visited often. My favorite is the pistachio! A friend of mine recently told me about Molly's Cupcakes which is apparently the new "it" place to go to for delicious cupcakes. I will definitely be checking them out this weekend!

Alright, I am off to go read up on your solo trip! I have always wanted to do this, but I have a hard time going anywhere by myself!

Just wanted to say I started to read your trip report and it is very entertaining so far. You guys seem a lot like my BF and I, we are 30 and 29 and have also been dating forever. My name is also Rachel, I actually got that OSU mickey football pin for last Christmas, and I also went to Ohio State lol.

Oh, and we also like Boma's breakfast! That is as far as I've got so far :)

Hey Rach! I am finally finished reading this one! You guys had such a great trip! I am so jealous that you always get to go in the fall or winter! I never do because of work, so I always have to live vicariously through you.

Oh my word, I LOVE Magnolia bakery. When I was in New York I had to take two trains to get there, and visited often. My favorite is the pistachio! A friend of mine recently told me about Molly's Cupcakes which is apparently the new "it" place to go to for delicious cupcakes. I will definitely be checking them out this weekend!

Alright, I am off to go read up on your solo trip! I have always wanted to do this, but I have a hard time going anywhere by myself!
Yum the pistachio is so good too!!! I just love their light whipped frosting. I might be going to NYC in October so let me know if Molly's cupcakes is good :)

Just wanted to say I started to read your trip report and it is very entertaining so far. You guys seem a lot like my BF and I, we are 30 and 29 and have also been dating forever. My name is also Rachel, I actually got that OSU mickey football pin for last Christmas, and I also went to Ohio State lol.

Oh, and we also like Boma's breakfast! That is as far as I've got so far :)
That is sooo funny!!!! We are soo similar!! Do you still live in Ohio?? I miss Columbus. I want to move back to Ohio someday but the only place I could really live is Cinci with my line of work. I graduated in 2008 and really miss it. I have been living in MInneapolis since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter