• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"A Fresh Start" WDW Vacation with a Newbie and the Boyfriend!- Nov TR COMPLETE 2/16!

I'm DEFINITELY seeing Pip in that little wall thing! How freaking adorable is that? I adore that movie as well! I feel like it's so underrated!

The pictures are so beautiful, all of them!

marDgreen88 said:
I'm DEFINITELY seeing Pip in that little wall thing! How freaking adorable is that? I adore that movie as well! I feel like it's so underrated!

The pictures are so beautiful, all of them!

I love that movie too! I especially love the soundtrack and listen to it all the time!

Yum, the food you had looks delicious! That mango smoothie looks so refreshing. Perfect on a warm summer day. It must've been disappointing to have that food from the booths though and for the dishes not to live up to their hype.

Your Spaceship Earth pictures are awesome! I love seeing the scenes when I'm home. The pics from that ride really bring me back to WDW. Your popcorn pic is hilarious though! Classic!

Haha, the story about Rafiki proposing to you when you were younger was funny! I think that'd totally creep me out!

The pictures of all the little statues around the hub are great! I don't really stop to take a look at all of them. I like it when people with good photography skills take pictures of them.

I love Enchanted. Such a cute movie.

Me too!!!

Yum, the food you had looks delicious! That mango smoothie looks so refreshing. Perfect on a warm summer day. It must've been disappointing to have that food from the booths though and for the dishes not to live up to their hype.

Your Spaceship Earth pictures are awesome! I love seeing the scenes when I'm home. The pics from that ride really bring me back to WDW. Your popcorn pic is hilarious though! Classic!

Haha, the story about Rafiki proposing to you when you were younger was funny! I think that'd totally creep me out!

The pictures of all the little statues around the hub are great! I don't really stop to take a look at all of them. I like it when people with good photography skills take pictures of them.
The mango smoothie was delicious! I loved it! Your husband is a good photographer too!!

LOVE those pictures!! I especially like the second Dumbo one… So sweet! I'd like a copy of that! :goodvibes

Thanks! Send me your email in a PM and I will email it to you!

Next up was the post I was so anxious in sharing with you guys!

Not because it was very exciting LOL, but because I looooooove my photos I took! They are quintessentially Disney and I just love them!

If you want any of these send me a PM with your email address with what picture you want and I can send them to you.

We were hanging out at the hub right when Dream Along with Mickey started so we watched the whole thing and I took my 55-250 lens to get close ups!

Seeing those lights close up are kind of weird.

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

I love how these characters eyes blink. Minnie looks a little under the influence in this pic! Haha

IMG_2984.jpg

Aw I got Donald with his eyes closed!

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

Aw shucks!

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

Minnie is so happy!

IMG_2995.jpg

Here comes the mouse!

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Look how high this guy can kick!!! It looks fake!

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

Now comes the princesses and princes!

IMG_3019.jpg

I can not WAIT for Snow White and Aurora get new dresses. Their dresses seem sooo old fashioned, especially Auroras!!!!

Ok ready.. Get ready for unbearable cuteness!

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

It soooo freakin cute when they kiss. I can't stand it.

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

This Prince Phillip is not attractive at all.

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

Cindy and Prince Charming!

IMG_3049.jpg

continued in next post..

Continued from previous post!

Mickey looks like he is proposing to Minnie!

IMG_3056.jpg

Now Time for the villains but first Peter Pan!

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

I love these pics of Malificent(or however you spell it)

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

I also love these pictures of Goofy, He is just so happy he makes me smile.

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

Ok this one is my most favorite picture from this entire photo shoot. It is precious and makes me sooooooo happy!!!

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

Around this time is when all of the villains are banished and everyone is so happy because their dreams come true.

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

This one is pretty stinkin cute too.

IMG_3111.jpg

Thanks so much for a good show guys!

IMG_3112.jpg

So there you have it! My favorite photos from the trip. Sorry if I seem obsessed they just make me happy. I have never been able to get good pictures of the characters before.

Only a couple of more updates before this trip report is over. So sad!!!

What kind of camera do you have? It takes such great pictures!

Thanks! I have a Canon T3. It is an entry level DSLR. I highly recommend it for being wanting to switch to DSLR photography!!

This is very stinkin' cute! Your pictures really turned out excellent - great depth of field. Those of some of the best pictures I have seen of these show! Nice job!
Aw thanks soo much! That gorgeous blue sky just made it so much better!
Your pictures are gorgeous!
Thank you so much!

Your pictures are great! I'd like to go up to a DSRL, but I'm rough on my technology, so I try and keep it simple!!! I have a "not-quite-smart" phone even!

I love your photos of Dream Along with Mickey! It feels so great when your pictures really turn out well :goodvibes

Oh I love it!!! I know you posted some of these on instagram and I saw them there first, but I love seeing them full size here! They're awesome. My favorites are the ones of Donald... because he's my favorite. :rotfl:

rachel09985 said:
Thanks! I have a Canon T3. It is an entry level DSLR. I highly recommend it for being wanting to switch to DSLR photography!!

Aw thanks soo much! That gorgeous blue sky just made it so much better!

Thank you so much!

Thanks! I sent you a PM with lots of questions :)

Such great photos! My favorites are the ones with Donald. I feel that with is eyes open and closed, he really seems like a real character! Haha, don't know if that makes sense, but he just looks as if he has so much more personality.

Your pictures are great! I'd like to go up to a DSRL, but I'm rough on my technology, so I try and keep it simple!!! I have a "not-quite-smart" phone even!
Thanks! Haha it is definitely hard to learn on that kind of camera. It does take better auto pictures i think but the other options take a long time to learn.

I love your photos of Dream Along with Mickey! It feels so great when your pictures really turn out well :goodvibes
Thanks so much! I know I felt so excited when I saw they turned out well.
Oh I love it!!! I know you posted some of these on instagram and I saw them there first, but I love seeing them full size here! They're awesome. My favorites are the ones of Donald... because he's my favorite. :rotfl:
I went on an instagram spree for a minute! I want to add more to Instagram soon. Donald is funny! I wish Daisy was in this show. I like her.
Such great photos! My favorites are the ones with Donald. I feel that with is eyes open and closed, he really seems like a real character! Haha, don't know if that makes sense, but he just looks as if he has so much more personality.

He is funny because his mouth and opens and closes along with his eyes. I like when I got his mouth closed.

After our awesome show we decided to eat our last lunch at the Magic Kingdom!

I wanted to eat at Columbia Harbor House so we went there first.

I never realized how close BTMR is to CHH.

IMG_3114.jpg

One of my favorite counter services!

IMG_3115.jpg

I had the salmon, broccoli, and cous cous.

IMG_3117.jpg

This is a good healthy counter service meal. I love it! The salmon and broccoli aren't always the best cooked- sometimes too hard, but it is still good.

I had the apple crisp which is always good. It never looks that good but it is good.

IMG_3118.jpg

Next up was Corey's Cosmic Rays.

IMG_3122.jpg

We sat outside which was the prettiest view of the castle!!

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

I actually think this last picture is from later on.

Corey got a boring chicken sandwich with the chocolate gelato.

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

I believe the chicken was a little fatty.

Our food run was over now. We had to make our way to the exit to get ready to leave. :(

Now it was time to leave the Magic Kingdom. I hate this part. I always get a sick feeling because I am so sad.

Our last close view to the Castle. Look how sparkly it was!

IMG_3138.jpg

The crowds were beginning to pick up a bit

IMG_3140.jpg

I have never ate at Casey's Corner! I think I need to change that.

IMG_3144.jpg

It turned out to be a beautiful morning. Especially with the christmas decorations against the blue sky.

IMG_3147.jpg

Ahh toy soldiers. How I love you.

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

Love this one!

IMG_3156.jpg

Here is me! Corey used his photography skills on me!

IMG_3157.jpg

Heres Corey with some Marie in the background.

IMG_3158.jpg

Apparently it was no days to Christmas. They should make numbers for every time christmas decorations are out.

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

We were officially out of the MK! BOoooo!

IMG_3164.jpg

We also got some photopass pictures on the way out.

I stopped at the bakery and got a cake pop to go. I had it in the bus. It was delicious. I wish it didn't have all that sugar on top though. I just want a plain white choc.

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

I also had some caramel corn leftover so I ate that at the aiport.

IMG_3175.jpg

Our bus driver to the airport was a weirdo!!! He was talking the whole time and pointed out numerous things on our drive. There was a gator we passed in the lake and he said that gator is there all the time. Then he pointed out this fake road that they built to go directly to the airport and they spend millions on it but never finished it so this road just goes right to a dead end!

Now trip is over!

I hope you enjoyed my first trip report. I had fun reliving it. We had an awesome trip!

If you want to know my next plans, I have another trip report going now.

The Solo Trip Which Led to a Vinylmation Addiction

I also think I am going to get an AP this year so I will be going back in April with emmebear and in December with my boyfriend. Hopefully I can squeeze in another trip or two to get the most out of my AP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter