• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Bittersweet Return... Winkler's TR ~ Many Pics! Our time is over!

We will be there sept 18-28th at POR. If you are there any of those days, I would love to meet up with you and give you a huge hug! Also I am sure Roseanna would love to see Isabelle in person :)
OMGosh! We are probably going to just miss you! I hate that!

Alicia, Sounds like you had a nice mother's day those gifts sound awesome! That is great you are going back to Disney! We're doing bounceback FDP and we'll be there Aug 24th thru the 3rd of Sept at POP! I'm trying to swing also going the first week of December so hopefully I can!
Sounds fun! We were originally planning on mid- November.
Hey sweetie...love all the pictures you posted!!! We had so much fun, you need to come back soon!!! :goodvibes

And I hope, hope, hope we get to go to WDW!!!!!
You better! I want to celebrate your day with you!
OMgosh, that's so great!! We will be there Sept. 27th thru Oct.7th. Does this mean we might be able to meet?! We will be staying at CBR...our first time on site:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you are doing good and that you had a good mother's day. Very sweet about the necklace that Isabelle picked out for you.
We should defin. meet!
We'll be there starting the 3rd! Where are you going to stay? We'll be at Pop.
Pop, hopefully, next choice, CSR.

Alright..let me know when you make your ressie for Pop..Aaron and I want to do something nice for you guys while you are down there...just haven't figured it out yet! So, act surprised! hehehe..

Emilie is so excited to play with Isabelle in Disney..

Alright..let me know when you make your ressie for Pop..Aaron and I want to do something nice for you guys while you are down there...just haven't figured it out yet! So, act surprised! hehehe..

Emilie is so excited to play with Isabelle in Disney..
Hi Melissa! Ok, excited! :cool1::cool1:

What does Emilie want for her birthday?

I know I already told you this over the phone, THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

:goodvibes Awww you are such a sweetie!! I hope it works out!!

I am SO excited about the stone! And spending your birthday with you!

Hello all! Wanted to let you know that we'll likely be staying at CSR this fall!

Congratulations! I think you'll really like it - they're supposed to be doing a major overhaul of the rooms - and should be done by the time you get there in the fall. :cool1: And the pool / hot tub area is second only, I think, to Stormalong Bay at the Yacht and Beach.:beach:

(We'll be there next week celebrating the 30th anniversary of our first date! :love2:)

Yea!!! But, I really wish it was in "ahem" December!!! :goodvibes
I know! I'm sorry Heather! I promise we'll meet up one of these days!
How nice!!! Did you book it? Did you get free dining? Details, details.....lol!!:goodvibes
I'm booking Friday or Saturday. I want to upgrade to Deluxe, we'll see. I already have all of my dining laid out!
CSR? FALL? Hehehehehe..I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
I want you to go! Tell me there is a chance still?
Congratulations! I think you'll really like it - they're supposed to be doing a major overhaul of the rooms - and should be done by the time you get there in the fall. :cool1: And the pool / hot tub area is second only, I think, to Stormalong Bay at the Yacht and Beach.:beach:

(We'll be there next week celebrating the 30th anniversary of our first date! :love2:)
Congrats! I 've always wanted to stay there. My DH is a gym buff and they are the only mod who has one.

Hello all! Wanted to let you know that we'll likely be staying at CSR this fall!

Well it seems Joe and I will miss you, the DH & DD by just a little bit, as we'll be staying at Pop Century in early August.

Running into you guys, talking, and your DH sharing his pressed coffee is one of the highlights of my first real trip to WDW.

Sounds great! I've always wanted to stay at CSR also! I love the planning my trip is getting so close it's down to 3months and I can't wait! I'm really hoping I can get back in December! :goodvibes You'll have to let us know when it's finally booked and it will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

Well it seems Joe and I will miss you, the DH & DD by just a little bit, as we'll be staying at Pop Century in early August.

Running into you guys, talking, and your DH sharing his pressed coffee is one of the highlights of my first real trip to WDW.
Hi Robert! Im glad we ran into you too! By going the time we are, we'll be there about the same dates we were there with Levi. Have a great time and tell Joe we said hi!
Sounds great! I've always wanted to stay at CSR also! I love the planning my trip is getting so close it's down to 3months and I can't wait! I'm really hoping I can get back in December! :goodvibes You'll have to let us know when it's finally booked and it will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

Its booked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter