• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Bittersweet Return... Winkler's TR ~ Many Pics! Our time is over!

Alicia,
It is so good to see you back! And it's nice to know that you are doing as good as possible , The pics are great! The trip sounds really fun! Our Hearts will be with you this coming week for Levi's birthday! :hug:I can't believe how much Isabelle is growing! :)

Alicia..I know I don't post a lot, but I think of you and your family often. I am glad that you are back, and I love looking at all those pictures. Sounds like such a fun trip...I have never been on a train ride before, and I am surprised that the food actually looked so yummy! I guess I expected it to be like airplane food.

Happy Belated Birthday to Isabelle! Looks like a fun birthday party, and she is so beautiful!

i am so glad to see you back and posting again , you are often in my thoughts and prayers.
the train ride looks fun, being from ny i only get to take the subway, not much of a view lol

Really glad to see you posting again Alicia. Love all the new pics. THe vday shirt you made for Isabelle was absolutely adorable as usual. I LOVE Isabelle's cake. Dolphins and palm trees are my favorite. Hope things are going well for you. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy Mother's Day, Alicia. You are in our thoughts and prayers on Mother's Day :hug:and on Levi's birthday and always of course . I hope you find the strength to be strong to help you through these next couple days!:grouphug:

Hey Alicia!

Great talking to you and you know that I will see you this weekend! ;)

By the way, if you and Matt need anything please call!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts. I made it soundly through Levi's birthday. I read to him, sung to him, and took him some toy MMCH keys! He would have loved them! Matt and Isabelle got me a new sewing machine for Mother's Day! It's a Husky 955E. I made a Maternity top with it so far. I don't like darts, btw! Isabelle also bought me a beautiful necklace. It is a family of four embracing. She even asked for one with 2 children. She picked it herself, even knew what store she wanted to go to!

Hi Alicia,
It's so nice to hear from you and to hear that you're doing okay this past week. I was thinking of you!:hug:

Sounds like you had a nice Mother's day and how sweet of Isabelle to pick out that necklace for you!:cutie:

Hope things are going well otherwise!!!
Kristen:flower3:

Oh!!!! Guess what????

Matt said let's do Disney!

So we'll be there about the first week of October! Also, Sept. 30! Beth's Birthday!

Who's with me?

Oh!!!! Guess what????

So we'll be there about the first week of October! Also, Sept. 30! Beth's Birthday!

Who's with me?

We will be there sept 18-28th at POR. If you are there any of those days, I would love to meet up with you and give you a huge hug! Also I am sure Roseanna would love to see Isabelle in person :)

Alicia, Sounds like you had a nice mother's day those gifts sound awesome! That is great you are going back to Disney! We're doing bounceback FDP and we'll be there Aug 24th thru the 3rd of Sept at POP! I'm trying to swing also going the first week of December so hopefully I can!

Hey sweetie...love all the pictures you posted!!! We had so much fun, you need to come back soon!!! :goodvibes

And I hope, hope, hope we get to go to WDW!!!!!

Oh!!!! Guess what????

Who's with me?

OMgosh, that's so great!! We will be there Sept. 27th thru Oct.7th. Does this mean we might be able to meet?! We will be staying at CBR...our first time on site:thumbsup2

So glad to hear you are doing good and that you had a good mother's day. Very sweet about the necklace that Isabelle picked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter