• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Bittersweet Return... Winkler's TR ~ Many Pics! Our time is over!

Hi Robert! Im glad we ran into you too! By going the time we are, we'll be there about the same dates we were there with Levi. Have a great time and tell Joe we said hi!

No need, I found the thread. It was great meeting you guys at Kona. What are the odds that someone sitting right next to you is from the Dis?

In case you haven't heard the story, Disney was a place that my Father and I visited every year...it was our place. He passed away suddenly and tragically in 1999 and I've went each year. I feel a very strong connection to this day whenever I'm at Disney.

I hope Disney World becomes as much of a tradition for you and your family as it has for mine, as you continue to remember your dearest son Levi. I also hope you feel his presence there as I do my father's.

All the best to you and yours!!!
:wizard:

No need, I found the thread. It was great meeting you guys at Kona. What are the odds that someone sitting right next to you is from the Dis?

In case you haven't heard the story, Disney was a place that my Father and I visited every year...it was our place. He passed away suddenly and tragically in 1999 and I've went each year. I feel a very strong connection to this day whenever I'm at Disney.

I hope Disney World becomes as much of a tradition for you and your family as it has for mine, as you continue to remember your dearest son Levi. I also hope you feel his presence there as I do my father's.

All the best to you and yours!!!
:wizard:
Hi Joe! That is exactly how we feel when we are there! We feel so close to Levi. It was a magical trip when we went with him and we'll always hold it near and dear.
Congrats on booking and free dining!!:cool1:

Yay!!!!

That is exactly how we feel when we are there! We feel so close to Levi. It was a magical trip when we went with him and we'll always hold it near and dear.

Awww, this makes me smile. I am so happy that you had such a magical trip with Levi...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter