• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

Thanks....Looking at these pictures makes me so sad we aren't going. Last night at the Nemo on Ice, they had Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy too, and Claire was so excited to see them and kept asking when they would come out again. I told her get a good look at them, as this is the only time this year we'll see them. Of course when we got home, she immediately told DH she wanted to go to Disney, which he again said no.
But I think he understood her want! LOL!

I hate that Skip still hasn't come around about another trip to Disney. Sounds like Claire is trying her best to talk him into it though.

Thanks....Looking at these pictures makes me so sad we aren't going. Last night at the Nemo on Ice, they had Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy too, and Claire was so excited to see them and kept asking when they would come out again. I told her get a good look at them, as this is the only time this year we'll see them. Of course when we got home, she immediately told DH she wanted to go to Disney, which he again said no.
But I think he understood her want! LOL!

Awww that is so sad... I know that I will be going through the same thing next year though. DH says this is the last trip for a while... I can sympathize.

Here are some pictures from Nemo on Ice.

cottoncandy.jpg

mickeylights.jpg

watchoutgoofy.jpg

mickeyandgang.jpg

sillygoofy.jpg

goofyskate.jpg

garsh.jpg

heygoofy.jpg

nemoandmarlon.jpg

Great pics of Nemo on Ice!!!!

Too bad Claire wasn't a little more persuasive!!!! LOL :lmao:

The girls look like they were having a great time at the show! :goodvibes

Fantastic pictures of Nemo on Ice. I so wish something like that would come to our town. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Still no luck on convincing Skip to go back to Disney World?

Thanks...It was fun. The girls loved it.

Still no chance of going....
And here's some irony. I got a PIN yesterday in my email for travel dates from 2/28 till sometime in July...for free QS dining!!!! We would've totally used that, and could've even upgraded it to regualr dining and still had a pretty good deal. I mentioned it to him, but he just said they are trying to get us back...Well YEAH!!!! LOL!
It's tax time, and it can be a bit stressful around him during that time, but we don't owe this year, so thats good!

Ok, I finally edited and uploaded Christmas pictures. LOL! Yes...I said Christmas.

christmastree.jpg

christmasmorn.jpg

whatisit.jpg

christmaspaige.jpg

christmasmichael.jpg

My sweet little Niece's 1st Christmas

christmasabby.jpg

The big present for Claire...a Barbie dream house

barbiedreamhouse.jpg

hurray.jpg

Loved the new pics. We haven't been to a Disney Ice show yet but I can't wait to go to one! Looks like Claire had a blast on Christmas:goodvibes

Okay so I'm almost a year off, but I just found your report...lol. I love it and Claire is adorable. I have a 9 month old and hopefully she'll want to dress up as much as Claire. I know it will cost me a lot of money though...lol. Can you please give me the information on the lady that you use on ebay? I would really appreciate it.

Hi, I'm not allowed to give out the ebay sellers info anymore. So sorry.

Well I will have a little Disney excitement today. My parents were in Orlando this past week. I ma picking them up from the airport this morning. My mom and Dad bought me this years sweatshirt with the year on it! YAY! So at least I will have that!
They went to MK on Tuesday and said it was chilly, but didn;t wait longer than 10 minutes for anything. They went to Epcot yesterday, but I really didn't hear much about it other than they rode Soarin and my Dad wasn't too fond of it. LOL!

So you know you'll have to put the shirt with the year on it to good use! :)

Claire looks so very grown up in the Christmas pics! How badly I always wanted a Barbie Dreamhouse!!

So you know you'll have to put the shirt with the year on it to good use! :)

Claire looks so very grown up in the Christmas pics! How badly I always wanted a Barbie Dreamhouse!!

LOL! Beleive me I am daily working on DH to go again!

Hummmm, do you think you could get your parents in on trying to convince your husband to go back to Disney sooner rather than later?

Hummmm, do you think you could get your parents in on trying to convince your husband to go back to Disney sooner rather than later?

No! LOL :lmao: If they said something he would probably never want to go back. LOL! :rotfl2:

I got my sweatshirt though! It's so cool!
And the ygot Claire a back pack, one you get for $10 after spending a certain amount. It is really cool too. And they got her a thing with Minnie on it that looks like a box, but unzips and has al lthese compartments with pencils and markers and that kind of stuff. She loves it.

I need to vent somewhere, so here it goes.
I am a little ticked off at DH.
We recently have been collecting info for our taxes. I made some money online so I had a 1090, which means no taxes were taken out. I didn't make alot, but it was nice extra money. So I gave him that. Because we farm we can do a ton of deductions as well. I also used all my internet bills to be deducted too, but DH siad his accountant doubted they could be used. I know they can since I used the internet to make this money. We also got to deduct all out of pocket money we paid in medical this year...and we had alot. Along with a bunch of other stuff I had to run around and collect. DH said that his account was working magic (he always dioes, he's great) and we wouldn't have to pay anything this year...but no refund most likely either. We got around 800 back last year.
He kind of made me feel guilty, like it was my fault because I made this extra money. Not too bad, but he mentioned it and I said well sorry, and he said no problem.

Well.....I was filling out a form to try and get Claire a scholarship for school next year (she goes to private school). It need a copy of our tax form, so I asked if he had it and he said yes. (I never even knew they were finished). So he gives me the copy, and I make a copy and fill the info. So I'm looking it over and wonder how the heck it was filed without me signing...I asked later and he said electronically...and I realized ,OH yeah that can happen.
But here's the kicker. Theres a refund I realized later on...$3000!!!! Nice of him to mention it.

so I got curious tongiht and looked online at the IRS site to see when this refund will come....it's already been direct deposited to his account. (we have seperate accounts)
So this kind of ticks me off. Now granted I would never use any of it (though a Disney vacatrion surely comes in mind) We have my teeth bills to pay off on a credit card along with some other stuff. So he better be paying that, but it ticks me off that he never said a word about it to me.

I really shouldn't be mad as I don't work, per se, so it is his work that earned this..well really the great account that earned it. LOL! And like I said, I wouldn't be doing anything with it becuase we have stuff that needs to be paid off. But it still irks me that he never said a word about it.
I guess the kicker for me is direct deposit. He would never do this in the past. I had stuff direct deposited and he thought it was wierd. (He doesn't even have an ATM card) One year we filed seperately and th bad account we had said we couldn't while married...which I knew he was wrong, well I had already got my direct deposit back, and he made such a fuss, that we filed an amendment and filed jointly, paid back the refund plus what DH owed, and then a few weeks later the stupid IRS refunded it all back to me again, including what DH had to pay.
It took months before we got someone who would take this money back. Anyways DH said the whole direct deposit thing is what messed it up.
I was so mad that all my refund was going towards his farm taxes that after that, we always filed seperately and I told him to tell that account to shoe it up his ...well you know (the account was a family member btw, so it was hard to get rid of him without hard feelings)
And I never gave my refunds to him, I spent them on things for me and the kids. Like shoes and clothes. Nothing wild.

Anyways, sorry I bored you all with this, but I had to do a little venting somewhere. I usuely wouldn't keep my mouth shut about this, but I just don't want to start a fight over something that is kind of stupid. I knwo he's not using it for anything stupid...but I would still like to be in the loop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter