3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

Well I'm gonna post some pictures I have taken over the past couple of months.
That is if photobucket loads. I am having a problem getting signed on currently.

I also got a pin for 20% off a Value for Dec. I am really hoping for the free dining one though. But it's a start!

arrivivingforthehunt.jpg

waitingforgo.jpg

runningaimlessly.jpg

finallyscore.jpg

adjustinghat.jpg

dothehookiepokie.jpg

looking1.jpg

Here is Paig'e prom. She went with just a friend, and she seemed to have a good time. She really didn't want to go, but I told her it she should for her Senior year. She borrowed a dress from a friend, so she didn;t have to spend a bunch of money.

Here is on of the few times Paige is more dressed up than Claire.

alexclaireandpaige.jpg

bwtrevorandpaige.jpg

corsage.jpg

stairstandp.jpg

toofunny.jpg

partybus.jpg

It only took me 3 days, but I got through it!!!! Let us know if you make it this year! Your family is adorable!!!!!!

Claire is to cute dancing around and Paige looks so pretty for the prom!

I got a 20% off pin that I could use for our trip in Oct. I was very excited!

It only took me 3 days, but I got through it!!!! Let us know if you make it this year! Your family is adorable!!!!!!

Thanks for reading! I will be sure to let everyone know if we go again.

Claire is to cute dancing around and Paige looks so pretty for the prom!

I got a 20% off pin that I could use for our trip in Oct. I was very excited!

Thanks so much.

I hope I do get a free dining pin. I see they are circulating now. That would be much better at convincing DH to go.

Jen, the prom pictures and graduation pictures are great. I had to chuckle when you said that Paige was more dressed up than Claire.

Any new developments on the possible Disney trip front?

Nice family pictures, you must be absolutely so proud. Pat yourself on back, job well done!~:flower3:~

Thank you!

Jen, the prom pictures and graduation pictures are great. I had to chuckle when you said that Paige was more dressed up than Claire.

Any new developments on the possible Disney trip front?

No new updates. I did get the monster pin (3 of them) but it wouldn't start till a few days after the time I would like to arrive. Skip pretty much ignores out Disney talk anymore. He has been really busy, but it would be nice if he showed at least some interest. Claire talks about it all the time lately. I picked up a brochure at AAA about a month ago while we were there for something else. Claire was "reading" it yesterday and got all excited. She said I want to go to this water park mom, please...it was a picture of the slide at CBR. I told her maybe next time we go we could stay there. I'm just iffy on the price jump from a Value. But then I also thought, Maybe we could stay several nights at a Value and do one night with the 40% off at a moderate or deluxe and then she would get her waterslide. I would love to go 7 nights, but I have a feeling if we do go, DH will say 5. But another thought was he could go home after 4 or 5 nights and Claire and I could stay a few more.
All in theory though. Since he won't really talk about it, since it's so far away. I think the only way to get him to look at it now would be to offer free dining. And even then he'll himhaw around. I wish I had some Disney loving friends who wanted to go. LOL. I knwo some who like it, but are not as crazed as I am, and I think we would probably irritate the heck out of each other by the end. I wanting to go go go, and they wanting to go at a slower pace.

Hi Jen! I LOVED your tr and looking at all your pictures! I was going to join your new thread but it got closed:sad1:

Yes it did. I guess we can't post stuff liek that on the commun ity boards. They are a different lot over there. LOL!
So I will start a pre-pretrip report in a few days. If this thread is closed by the time I get it started, I will come back and replace that other link with the new one or post it in this post too. I have alot going on next week, so I know I can't give it the time it really needs to start, but maybe I'll just start something so I can post the link and then go from there.

Ok I did a quickie start of a pre-ptr.
Here is the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36978129#post36978129

I am pretty busy over the next week. 3 grad parties this weekend, Dr's apt. Monday, Tuesday my friend and I are doing each others hair, Wed is Paige's birthday, Also need to start shopping and making food for Paige's grad party, which is Sat. Thursday is Claire's last dance class before recital. still work on food that day...Friday get ready for Grad party, which is at Paige's dads house, Claire's dance rectial rehearsal,. And Sat. the big Whammie, Claire's dance recital, which means putting ringlet curls in stick straight hair wil ltake most of the morning, Recital at 1:30. They put her act early, so I can leave early to go get the Grad party ready, (Skip will stay for the whole thing and let Claire be in the Finale, then they will join us at the party) and then the big Party at 4PM. Hopefully Sunday I will be able to take a breath! LOL!

And now I am going to mow the grass! :worship:

Wow that made me tired just reading it! I hope you get through the week! We just got back from a 4 day vacation at Busch Gardens so I just want to take it easy for 2 days, even though I should be out mowing the grass too:laughing: Heading over to your new link!

OOOH! That sounds fun. The one by Williamsburg? I would love to go to that area some time. In fact the frist Disney trip we took as a family with Claire, origionally was supposed to be ther, but then I started pricing Disney and the prices weren't alot much mored than staying onsite at Williams burg and flying was outrageous there. Driving was long, and I don't think Claire could've handled that long of a drive at the time. I do want to hit that area some day.....need to win that lottery. LOL!

He was in the animation area at HS. It's been over a year though. And I beleive this area switches out characters alot. I know he was replaced with Up characters not long after we were there. Not sure who is there now.

OOOH! That sounds fun. The one by Williamsburg? I would love to go to that area some time. In fact the frist Disney trip we took as a family with Claire, origionally was supposed to be ther, but then I started pricing Disney and the prices weren't alot much mored than staying onsite at Williams burg and flying was outrageous there. Driving was long, and I don't think Claire could've handled that long of a drive at the time. I do want to hit that area some day.....need to win that lottery. LOL!

It was great we did 3 days at Busch Gardens and 1 day at Water Country USA both parks are great they are the cleanest parks I have EVER seen! And all the cms were very nice and seemed to love thier jobs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter