Welcome!! we are getting married on the same day!!! I am getting married at the Wedding Pavillion and then reception at the WHR and Patio. So excited to hear about your plans!

YAY! Another escape bride!!! I can't wait to hear all about your plans! Do you have your dress yet?

I ordered a dress I really liked, and I should be getting it tomorrow. I'm looking for something very simple (my DF wants to wear a Hawaiian shirt so I need to match his casual look). I'm hoping this one works, but if it doesn't, then I get to go dress shopping again!

When is your wedding?

January 3rd seems like it's going to be a great day! Maybe we will see you in the parks afterwards!
what time are you getting married? i am getting married at 12pm. that would be so funny if we saw each other!! i love seeing other disbrides. we will be at epcot after our wedding for our DP.

what time are you getting married? i am getting married at 12pm. that would be so funny if we saw each other!! i love seeing other disbrides. we will be at epcot after our wedding for our DP.

At this point, I have no idea where we'll be. I will definitely keep you posted though!

Congratulations!! I live very close to Pittsburgh. Good luck finding a new location I am sure it will all work out well.

If you love the dress, then consider going to a seamstress and having them alter it to fit you. My mom took in my sister in law's dress by about 5 sizes... it can be done. :)

Sorry to hear that you are changing your venue... we are having our VR at SP and have only told two sets of friends. No one else knows because we don't want the stress of telling people no, or the typical comments of 'why are you doing that'.

I've been married for just over 10 years now and the entire reason we are doing the VR is because neither of us liked our original wedding. There was a lot of fighting and nothing happened the way we wanted it to... other than we got married. :lovestruc

Sit down with your DFi and really decide what it is the two of you want. Is it most important to have the extra family there or is it most important that parents be there and you keep it incredibly intimate? You can always have a small party when you get home for extended family and it's never too late to go back to your original plans. Don't feel pressured into something else if it's not what you want... or you may end up with a VR of what you really wanted 10 years down the road. ;)

I'm getting married at Disney on 1/17 and am just now narrowing down my dress. So you still have some time to find something else if you decide to go that way. Don't let them ( the sales people) rush you into getting something you don't love not matter what they tell you about how long it takes to order the dress etc.! Also Alfred Angelo has some very nice dresses that can be done in a short amount of time, as does Watters. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter