2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

THANKS!!! We're hoping for a 2018 EBTA with a more southerly route than 2016. We had a rough 4 days during the crossing with 40-55 knot winds with outside stuff tied down and only eateries open (I felt SO SO bad for those crew members!) Anyway, this year's is a southerly route but our daughter would have to go off and graduate high school during that time lol!

Good luck! Who knows what DCL is planning for the TAs... I am thinking about one as well, but just as you I would prefer a more southern route...

I'm hoping they bring back Hawaii one-way cruises. Would love to fly into Honolulu and sail back.
I was briefly booked on the Wonder's Honolulu to Vancouver cruise a couple of years ago. However, I had too much going on that fall and had to cancel it. I'll be on Radiance of the Seas' 12-night Honolulu to Vancouver cruise in May 2017, followed by its 9-night northbound and 7-night southbound Alaska cruises - so I'm glad I didn't go to Hawaii with DCL.

I was briefly booked on the Wonder's Honolulu to Vancouver cruise a couple of years ago. However, I had too much going on that fall and had to cancel it. I'll be on Radiance of the Seas' 12-night Honolulu to Vancouver cruise in May 2017, followed by its 9-night northbound and 7-night southbound Alaska cruises - so I'm glad I didn't go to Hawaii with DCL.

:thumbsup2 And I betcha you got all that for what one Disney cruise would cost ;)

Waiting for June/July 2018 dates to be released. I thought they released dates about 18 mos out. I'm trying to book for a family of 9 and need ideas on what it may cost then. Do you think like April date prices (since it's spring break time, or what?) Ahhhhh everyone else wants to go norwegian but... I can't cheat on Disney!

I'm watching also....planning in-laws 60th wedding anniversary trip for Sept 2018. About 45 family members...Oh my! I will need a vacation after this trip...

I am waiting for fall 2018 and also curious about December 2018. Do you think the next release will include any fall or winter 2018 cruises?

I am waiting for fall 2018 and also curious about December 2018. Do you think the next release will include any fall or winter 2018 cruises?

If DCL keeps to the schedule they have been following the past few years, you should see December 2018 released in early May 2017. Fall kind of depends, September on Dream and Fantasy could be released with the summer cruises, anything later will most likely be released around May. Of course those are just guesses going by previous experience. Things can always change.

Any word if they will do another Iceland adventure? I really want to take that one, but cant make the budget work for 2017. Would love that for 2018.

I'm hoping for a northern European itinerary in July or August 2018. We don't get out of school until late June, so most of that is no good for me. (Im)patiently waiting for sure!

I'm looking at our first European cruise for summer 2018. Really want Disney but my guess is that I will like itineraries of Royal more. I just can't do a 10-12 day cruise and the shorter cruises don't stop were we want. Uuuugh. It would be our first as a platinum but I think we'll have to pass if they don't offer the cruise we're looking for. I don't usually care too much about the itineraries but as this will likely be our only or at least one of our only trips to Europe with the kids I want it to hit the cities we want to see.

I'm hoping for a northern European itinerary in July or August 2018. We don't get out of school until late June, so most of that is no good for me. (Im)patiently waiting for sure!

With only one ship over there and the Med cruises still being very successful, I think DCL is more likely to keep the schedule of Northern Europe in June and then moving to the Med for the later part of summer. The reason for this is the amazing daylight that is part of the Northern European cruise. And August is far less spectacular there than June in that regard. So it makes sense to do Trans Atlantic to Northern Europe, then transition to Med and return from Med to USA as they have done now since 2015.

Any word if they will do another Iceland adventure? I really want to take that one, but cant make the budget work for 2017. Would love that for 2018.
I am interested in that cruise for 2018 too! I just want the summer 2018 itineraries to come out!

I'm looking at our first European cruise for summer 2018. Really want Disney but my guess is that I will like itineraries of Royal more. I just can't do a 10-12 day cruise and the shorter cruises don't stop were we want. Uuuugh. It would be our first as a platinum but I think we'll have to pass if they don't offer the cruise we're looking for. I don't usually care too much about the itineraries but as this will likely be our only or at least one of our only trips to Europe with the kids I want it to hit the cities we want to see.
Oasis 4, (Symphony?? Of the Seas), should be doing Europe next summer, she's supposed to launch next spring. We're anxiously awaiting announcements from both DCL and RCCL to see what we'll be booking. Carnival just released Horizon's (vistas sister), and they're bring her back to the states in May 2018, so that is out for us. We absolutely loved our Mediterranean on Vista last year!

It seems like all the new ships do the Med which we've done on DCL. We've also done Norway on RCCL. I'd like to do a Baltic cruise. I'm guessing DCL will be out of our budget if it's priced like this year. 12k+ for a cruise is out of my league. I should have taken advantage of the Getaway in the Baltics this year. I love that ship, and the itinerary was great. If NCL puts a new ship in the Baltics again will do that otherwise will go to Alaska on NCL's newest ship the Bliss. The Bliss has a great Panama cruise with stops in Costa Rica, Columbia and Guatamala if anyone's interested. The 7 day Baltic cruises on DCL haven't been too bad pricing wise. The itinerary's just aren't as exciting as the longer cruises.

It seems like all the new ships do the Med which we've done on DCL. We've also done Norway on RCCL. I'd like to do a Baltic cruise. I'm guessing DCL will be out of our budget if it's priced like this year. 12k+ for a cruise is out of my league. I should have taken advantage of the Getaway in the Baltics this year. I love that ship, and the itinerary was great. If NCL puts a new ship in the Baltics again will do that otherwise will go to Alaska on NCL's newest ship the Bliss. The Bliss has a great Panama cruise with stops in Costa Rica, Columbia and Guatamala if anyone's interested. The 7 day Baltic cruises on DCL haven't been too bad pricing wise. The itinerary's just aren't as exciting as the longer cruises.

Isn't Breakaway going to the Baltics next summer (with Getaway moving to NY for the Bermuda runs)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter