2017 Release Watch :)

I booked a room only res during this years discount rate which was cheaper than what i'm seeing now. Glad i did

Called and booked AOA Nemo Suite for May 2017 but still looking for discounts...

We are looking at October 2017 at Poly. I'm able to view rates for the regular rooms, but nothing shows up for the poly villas/bungalows pricing (regardless of what dates I try). Are these generally released at a later time?

We are looking at October 2017 at Poly. I'm able to view rates for the regular rooms, but nothing shows up for the poly villas/bungalows pricing (regardless of what dates I try). Are these generally released at a later time?

Since these are DVC I would think they would follow the same rules as DVC and release 11 months out...but don't quote me on this bc I am not that familar with DVC properties. Also I know with the Grand Floridian Villas there are only a certain amount that Disney releases to the general public and they usually get snatched up pretty quickly. This is actually the first year I have even seen them offered when I was looking for the 2017 rates. The Poly DVC are a hot item now so they might be hard to come by if you are trying to reserve it through Disney. I think your best bet would be to look into a DVC rental place and keep you fingers crossed that they can find something for you :)

October 2017 for us! Been to the Christmas party in 2014 and 15 but looking forward to Halloween party, also celebrate both daughters birthdays on the trip

Watching for my brothers. We are celebrating my parent's 50th anniversary by taking them to Disney. My parents and I are already booked into a 2 bdrm at BWV, but my brothers will be getting Disney packages and probably at value or moderate resorts. I am the Disney expert in the family so need to let them know when any discounts come out.

Just want to confirm that if I book a Room only reservation today, I will be able to modify it when discounts come out (if available). This rule doesn't just apply to packages?

Just want to confirm that if I book a Room only reservation today, I will be able to modify it when discounts come out (if available). This rule doesn't just apply to packages?
It's my understanding that yes, you can apply RO discounts once they become available and they are for the room you've already booked -- or you can always cancel the one you currently have and snag a better one at a discount :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter