2017 Release Watch :)

vicarrieous

DIS Veteran
There was a watch thread for Free dining, can there be one for when the 2017 packages will open up? I am so impatient to book our return trip in January! I am hoping to get a decent deal with a Play Stay and Dine package but I wonder what availability will look like and savings percentage. Anyone impatiently waiting with me?

March 2017 here for our first wedding anniversary. After getting married there, and never having gone before, the DH has caught the Disney bug. So he supports my addiction. :yay:

Feb 2017. So excited about to bust :yay::yay: I did book our room at AOA. I read that the Little Mermaid rooms go fast.

December 2017 for two weeks for us - going to TWO Christmas Parties!!!

Hopefully they will open up soon!!

LOL I was thinking about making exactly the same type of thread this morning! I am seriously impatiently waiting for package releases! March 2017 here! I want to at least nail down where we are going to be staying, lol...Right now we are considering 5 different resorts and I have 5 different itineraries made up for each resort, lol...I am just a tiny bit excited! LOL...The wait is killing me, lol, I hope they release the packages in June like they did last year and not like they did in previous years (which was July) LOL

LOL I was thinking about making exactly the same type of thread this morning! I am seriously impatiently waiting for package releases! March 2017 here! I want to at least nail down where we are going to be staying, lol...Right now we are considering 5 different resorts and I have 5 different itineraries made up for each resort, lol...I am just a tiny bit excited! LOL...The wait is killing me, lol, I hope they release the packages in June like they did last year and not like they did in previous years (which was July) LOL

OMG I am the same way. I have five different resorts with "prospective" costs and different options based on which one we go with. I just want to start figuring out real prices and book something already!

Booked Sept 2017 (room only) - disappointed, I could not get a standard room at BC for the first or second week. Grabbed a woods view for about $300 more for the week. Really hoping some standard views become available...if not, well I have plenty of time to fill up my Disney Vacation account ;)

I keep thinking I should just book resort, but if the Play stay and Dine packages aren't great for end of January 2017, I will probably book the pieces of our package separately from outside sources. Is that weird that it makes me sad :( I would totally prefer to book it all through Disney. It seems more real or something lol.

OMG I am the same way. I have five different resorts with "prospective" costs and different options based on which one we go with. I just want to start figuring out real prices and book something already!

HA HA HA!!! Which resorts are you considering? We are thinking of Polynesian, Contemporary, Beach Club, Wilderness Lode, & Animal Kingdom Lodge. Originally I was all about the poly, bc its on the monorail and we have stayed Contemporary & Grand Floridian before, so I thought we HAD to stay at poly, but then I started researching the 2016 prices and they were crazy expensive! Then I talked myself right out of "needing" a monorail resort lol...so I decided to explore the non monorail resorts. I even have a cheat sheet of what resorts offer what in comparison to the other resorts lol. Right now AKL is at the top of the list because they have their own bus and because of giraffes LOL. My toddler LOVES giraffes. Basically its going to come down to who has the better deal and what the resort offers, lol

I'm in too! october2017 is what it's looking like. Maybe the last few days if sept if free dining is going to be offered the same way again. I hope we can take advantage of it! Hopefully a 2 week stay also! I figure if I'm coming cross country I need to make it wor th it!

Impatiently waiting for January 2017!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!