2017 Release Watch :)

I have the RUDEST Cast Member I think I have ever experienced! I am running up the guest service line to a supervisor

The current hold time exceeds 2 hours. My expected hold time is 147 minutes

Good luck, my wife is on hold for clients as well and she has to wrangle up 4 girls and make a 3 hour drive home. Just once it would be nice if the websites wouldn't crash.

I told them I was told yesterday that all bookings for 2017 would be open today and she went on a tirade about that not being true, that I needed to be calmer,

And i mentioned that it would be nice if it were available for US residents to be able to book more than just 14 nights like overseas residents and she stated that she had not experienced a person rich enough to want to do that - um....does that really matter??????

I told them I was told yesterday that all bookings for 2017 would be open today and she went on a tirade about that not being true, that I needed to be calmer,

And i mentioned that it would be nice if it were available for US residents to be able to book more than just 14 nights like overseas residents and she stated that she had not experienced a person rich enough to want to do that - um....does that really matter??????

It's always been 499 days. Bookings only though November 2nd today. This has always been the case...nothing new.

Wow...Thats a tad insensitive...on another note I just chatted with an online agent and she said they are still "preparing" the packages to be released later today

Wow...Thats a tad insensitive...on another note I just chatted with an online agent and she said they are still "preparing" the packages to be released later today

THAT makes more sense!! Since i haven't found (playing with all 2017 dates) any dates where a package was available

I never thought a CM could make me cry, until today

Ok, so I was finally able to play around with the numbers. Looks like about a 4.5% increase over this year in general.

It's always been 499 days. Bookings only though November 2nd today. This has always been the case...nothing new.

This^^. Even though the new rates are out, they only go 499 days out, which does not extend through 12/31/17 yet.

Are all packages available today? Just room only is for 499 days right?

The 499 days is for packages as well. If your trip is more than 499 days out, you will have to wait until more dates are released.

I don't know about packages but my room only went thru 5 mins ago online.

I just did a quote and was able to do a package.

Now that the package is booked!! Woo hoo! When do they release park hours and EMH?! Got some planning to do. :-):-):-):-) Going Feb 25 -March 6th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter