• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2017 Release Watch :)

I think we're planning for June 2017 also! Either that or late July and I don't think I can wait til then! Still can't decide on our resort though, but it will likely come down to Poly or BC.

We are booked for Oct 2016 but are changing it to first week in May 2017 in order to go with my sister-in-law. Can't wait til packages come out so I can switch our reservations and start the planning process. We've never gone in early May- looking forward to the Flower and Garden festival. Thinking of staying at POR again. We loved that resort. Looks like the discount during that time for previous years has been % off rooms. Hoping for that or free dining. With a family of 5 the discounts really make a huge difference in costs.

I'm planning on booking our trip at the end of May 2017 or early June. I have my fingers crossed for a good discount. I would like to be able to pay for my parents to come along.

We are planning to go in January, May and October 2017. Already have the rooms booked for May (GF and AKL), but waiting for rates to come out before booking the rest!

Early February 2017 for our fifth trip...happily retuning to Pop :) Hopefully with a discount!

Helping my niece plan for January 2017. Watching for discounts to open up, she doesn't have internet out in the country. Her family's first trip. Wish I could go too. :(

In 2017, i am going to take my mom (who i dont get along with too well) to WDW for her dream trip. She has been asking to go to AKL since they announced they were going to build it. I plan on getting an AP this November so i can get a discount to get her to AK as a way of showing my appreciation to her (cuz i am awful at it other wise.) I hope packages come out soon so I can get her her room and not worry any more

FYI - Kenny the Pirate has also posted that it will be on the 21st at 7AM EST - so 6 AM CST - I will be up and transfering money at 5AM CST!

Yay! I've been going nuts waiting to book! I need something in the planning stage to keep me pacified! I spent yesterday afternoon running possible "numbers" for like 8 different resorts. Can't wait to book one!!!! Now I just have to figure out which one.....

Can anyone tell me if this June 21st date will include Military discounts, or are they separate?

So I want to make this clear ( beccause someone on a other forum i am on asked) if I was booking a dec 2017 trip will I be able to book when they release this information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter