2017 Release Watch :)

Not so patiently waiting so can begin planning June 2017 Grand Gathering trip. Right now leaning towards POR for our resort.

Waiting to book 3 rooms for January at a Value Resort.
My sister, my mom and I are taking my 4 kiddos, and my 5 nieces and nephews with us. 4 of the kids have never been.

If anyone is looking at January, if you check in on New Year's Eve, almost the fill month is available

Anxiously awaiting info for our 49th Wedding Anniversary trip first week of May at AKL!

Last edited:

We aren't going until January 2018, but can we expect the same sort of deals then as January 2017? Just curious to see what will be available to us in terms of discounts.

If anyone is looking at January, if you check in on New Year's Eve, almost the fill month is available

Thanks for the tip! I'm not checking in until mid January, but this at least gives me an idea of the rack rate for rooms I'm considering (except for rooms that aren't completely available from Dec 31-Jan 23).

Waiting impatiently here as well!! Looking at 8/20/17-8/30/17. Hoping for Poly CL!!!

I hate not having a trip booked, but we just got back 3 weeks ago and need the rates to come out for next year!!! :yay:

Jumping on board since my Free Dining 2017 thread was closed by the Moderator (not really sure why) Taking the family - DH (only if he promises not to be a grouch), DD, DS DDIL & DGSs 9-8-6 sometime between late August & late September based on discounts and flight schedules. DD works at Universal and can get a pretty big discount on rooms there so I have way to many variables right now. But I love to plan so COUNT ME IN!!!

Add me to the list of impatient planners. We are planning on going the first week of April 2017. We haven't been since March 2013. That is the longest stretch we have had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter