2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand it correctly, if the Disney Visa promo goes live tomorrow, there won't be anything on the site about it and you'll have to call, will probably have to rebook and pay at least the deposit with your Disney Visa. There may be an e-mail sent out about it later in the day.

I'm still working, will probably be working for another hour or two so at least that long! I'm definitely going to get up to check for a DV promo at 6 my time.

I'm not sure - I think by the time it went live for the GP they were nearly positive it was coming. Wasn't it on a Monday? And the Thursday before they were checking for a DV promo and there wasn't anything, not sure how much info they had about that, sounds like near nil.

I was just curious. Thank you. I didn't know how events came to be, as I wasn't following the thread last year.

I guess I will try to sleep and check at 3:30 my time, just in case it drops for the GP!!

So it will say on their site about the promo right? (where?) My dates are already booked but I didn't do it with DV (but I have one). Do you think Ill be able to modify or will I have to call?
If it goes to DV first, nothing will show under special offers, and you will have to call.

Hey everyone :) I ended up booking a room this morning, how exciting! If the FD comes out, I will just update the booking online. I will be watching for it though because coming from Australia is not cheap, so any saving will help!
I had a lot of fun this morning looking through the MDE and seeing how things can be booked etc. It is such a great site, and you could almost plan too much of your holiday!

Good morning FDers
On the train on my way to work and waiting for the daily DIS downtime.
Looking forward to another day of rumour and speculation.
Tried the UK site last night after FD came out and I couldn’t book my September dates on the site ( RO not FD) g no availability so still glitchy

Aaaaand we're back!

I'm getting the message
  • Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.
Probably just giving me false hope!

Anyone still up or am I the only crazy one? :crazy:

Website is VERY glitch and currently wont let you modify NOR book a package/reservation. Very interesting.....

Aaaaand we're back!

I'm getting the message
  • Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.

I am getting the same message. I really don't think it is false hope...I think it is possible.....

Aaaaand we're back!

I'm getting the message
Can't book on the UK site for this fall either
(I'm 5 hours ahead of you in Wales )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter