2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to know if I can get FD at the resort we want or if we will have to be on the lookout for a room discount. I just want to be done with the booking and onto the ADR's. Even if you know you are going to go to Disney, it is more fun when you know the where and when of your trip!

I thought for a moment that FD went live and I was here checking this thread while everyone else was frantically booking their magical vacation with FD :rotfl:

But in all seriousness, where in the heck did everyone go?:confused3

Lol I was thinking the same thing as the thread was so quiet I could hear the crickets chirping.

I have no life at this point other than obsessively refreshing this thread hoping for some good news, Friday night or no. :D

Oh my goodness I'm doing the same thing. Well, had to take a break to do the dishes and bathe the grandmunchkins, so, except for that lol.

I'll catch you guys up on what the rumor was earlier this week and what I'm paying attention to now.

Earlier this week, there were a couple of rumors we were chasing. One was that today could see a DV release and that this coming Monday would see a GP. Obviously it was clear yesterday afternoon that nothing was coming for today. There is still some chatter about Monday. With the bypass of the DV offer last year, this could go straight to GP again.

So, I'm still listening to people I trust who normally have solid info. If it is coming on Monday, I should be hearing a lot of rumbling on Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter