2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit while so grateful to have free dining in a pirate room at CBR, I am a little jealous of those who got CSR! Wondering if it's just my dates (11/16-20) or the fact that I set my alarm for 4CT instead of 4ET (stayed up til 11CT/12ET, set alarms for 1CT/2ET, 2:30CT/ET and 4CT/5ET)? What was I thinking...:confused:
That is the only room I could get and I was on at 4am. Hoping to switch it up over the next few days. Glad I got something though. We have no kids on this trip. It's not the best choice for us. I also have a bad achilles and the though of walking that far after the parks worries me.

I booked FD for Sept. 10--18 Coronado Springs Water View.
Boy, the pickings were slim for FD for MOD the week we are going.
Only thing left for MOD was CS and Water view.
Booked at 3:40am my time which is 2 hours behind Disney time.

What about 9/28-10/4 for Disney Visa card holders?

All the other dates listed for public are also listed for Visa, with the exception of the few days at the beginning. No way to tell if there's a separate inventory set aside though.

I stayed up all night and modified my AKL Savanna stay as soon as it went live. I just checked my dates again out of curiosity and pretty much every room category there is still open for the deal. :P So, I didn't need to stay up but it was still a lot of fun hanging in here with you all!

I have been trying for over an hour and the closest I have gotten is a busy signal, has anyone been able to get through in the last hour? If you have gored through on the phone, how long were you trying for? Haven't tried to book FD before so I am not sure if this is normal or not.

Whoa! My TA knew I was interested in FD when I booked in Feb, and without me asking got up this morning and booked a reservation with FD for me to consider?!?!?! How is that for service!!!!! The deal I got with them still seems better overall.

Essentially for about $80 more I could switch from standard room at POFQ with dining added on to a Royal Guest Garden View room at Riverside with FD.

We love POFQ too much, so doubt it's worth the room upgrade for us at the sister resort.

I have been trying for over an hour and the closest I have gotten is a busy signal, has anyone been able to get through in the last hour? If you have gored through on the phone, how long were you trying for? Haven't tried to book FD before so I am not sure if this is normal or not.

Are you trying online too? Seems like people are having better luck with the website...

All the other dates listed for public are also listed for Visa, with the exception of the few days at the beginning. No way to tell if there's a separate inventory set aside though.
Interesting, wonder if it's worth calling to see if different inventory for Disney Visa card holders? What do you think Black?

Where can I find the number for Disney Visa? I don't have one but my daughter does and she's not answering her phone! Or do I just call Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter