2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_nacm17n5fD1qzqi5b.gif

Can someone tell me if we opt for the waterpark passes vs the park hopper are they considered a "park"? In other words can we do the water park in the morning and MK or Epcot in the evening without having a park hopper? We typically don't park hop but my oldest has been asking to do the water parks. I wouldn't do either if we didn't have too for free dining so trying to decide which one we would use.

Can someone tell me if we opt for the waterpark passes vs the park hopper are they considered a "park"? In other words can we do the water park in the morning and MK or Epcot in the evening without having a park hopper? We typically don't park hop but my oldest has been asking to do the water parks. I wouldn't do either if we didn't have too for free dining so trying to decide which one we would use.
They're not considered park days. Say you get a 3 day ticket..then you would get 3 visits to the water parks (and the "more" options). So you could essentially turn that into a 6 day vacation if you wanted to. Or you could use your 3 visits in a day, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter