2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back and forth between hoppers and water park. 9 total people, 3 under the age of 4. What do you think? 8 night stay, 6 park tix.

I'm so glad I have all of you who understand my craziness. My husband just nods with a glazed over look... but them seems to really appreciate the food once we are there :) For the survey question... I'm hoping either CBR or CSR but I'm still going back and forth on dates! Such last minute!

tumblr_o0qpin8lYC1tztwkbo1_400.gif
I feel like we are of hive mind. You always post gifs I like.
giphy.gif

My husband didn't like his first Disney trip last September (he has issues with any types of crowds-even restaurants) so he isn't coming with us in September. So he is sawing logs right now..no moral support for me! (Except you awesome people, of course)

so? Do I go to bed cause I have work tomorrow? Or do I stay up and keep refreshing? Or do I set my timer for an hour and wake up every hour? If I do the latter then I'll be so behind on this thread. Hmmm, what to do?

Everyone is pretty positive that October is out right??? Its the only time I can go ..and if I book now it will be 180 days in advance..and I am just not sure that I can wait anymore!!! hahaha

I just refreshed the special deals page and for some reason thought it was different and almost had a heart attack. It wasn't different.... :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter