2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit me that I don't know what to do in this scenario --- In case I got really lucky and able to book POP...how do I upgrade the Free Quick Service Plan to Disney Dining Plan? I just call after the madness has gone down and request it? Or can I do that while I am booking later (assuming that FD drops in a the next few minutes??? hours???)

I feel like we are of hive mind. You always post gifs I like.
giphy.gif

That SNL skit made me laugh SO HARD.

God I love Emo Kylo Ren

It just hit me that I don't know what to do in this scenario --- In case I got really lucky and able to book POP...how do I upgrade the Free Quick Service Plan to Disney Dining Plan? I just call after the madness has gone down and request it? Or can I do that while I am booking later (assuming that FD drops in a the next few minutes??? hours???)
It will give you the option to pay to upgrade when booking. No need to call later.

You can call and upgrade that any time :)

10/18-10/22

Option A: POR RR
Option B: POFQ (still don't know what the whole "net pricing for August" related to POFQ is in the Canada Offer (does it mean POFQ is only included in August, or that it isn't available in August?)
Option C: Stick with POP, but get our room for cheaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter