• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

view

26564304891_6262fcffa1_b.jpg

Waiting.....
I bet that's the same expression on everyone's faces right about now!!

Some nights doesn't the check availability button just stick around for the wee hours of the night?

I already am booked (never gone this early in the fall so didn't really know about fd til after) for movies (bc again I had no idea about fd and the exclusions). If I log on and modify and it tells me I can't get it due to my hotel selection, do I change my hotel and hope that one works? Nervous I'll change it and still won't get fd and not be able to get my room back. (If that makes sense)

Last time we did fd was 3 years ago and POFQ was included (which I'm glad we snagged as I didn't know how rare it was) and no PH or Water pass was required.

We don't usually park hop so I am considering adding the water park this year, just wondering if they are worth taking time away from the parks to experience. We are going for 7 days and have a 6 and 9 year old hoping to stay at CBR this time in September. Enjoy the pool at CBR and add the PH or spend a morning at one of the water parks and hit up a park in the afternoon/evening?

If you do the water parks and more you not only get the water parks but you can do mini golf at Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland plus the ESPN Sports Complex. If either of those interest you it becomes a great deal. We're doing both park hopper and the water parks and more. For me and my two kids we're going mini golfing at least twice and it's the same price. If we want to do ESPN or the water parks it's a bonus and already paid for.

What's everyone doing to stay awake tonight? I'm getting reacquainted with some of the Walt Disney Treasure sets from years ago. I'm starting with Your Host, Walt Disney and I'm currently watching the Disneyland 4th Anniversary Special.

What does that mean?
It makes sure that the page being loaded is fresh from the server instead of a copy that you already have on your computer. The computer stores a copy of pages you've been to in order to load them faster. This way you don't see the stored or cached version.

If you do the water parks and more you not only get the water parks but you can do mini golf at Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland plus the ESPN Sports Complex. If either of those interest you it becomes a great deal. We're doing both park hopper and the water parks and more. For me and my two kids we're going mini golfing at least twice and it's the same price. If we want to do ESPN or the water parks it's a bonus and already paid for.

What's everyone doing to stay awake tonight? I'm getting reacquainted with some of the Walt Disney Treasure sets from years ago. I'm starting with Your Host, Walt Disney and I'm currently watching the Disneyland 4th Anniversary Special.

I am shoveling starburst jelly beans in my mouth every 2 minutes :eek:

Im currently snacking on Peanut M&M's and my second cup of coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter